What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Finally saw 'Inception.' Truth is I think Leonardo is over-rated and I thought this film wouldn't meet the hype.

But it's good. Not GREAT, but good. Granted there are holes in the logic if you think about it -- but it's still well written and executed, held my attention. Enjoyed.

Won't bother with a synopsis, you can get enough from the previews.

Think about it, "The BEach" is now 10 years old, that means those cute silly 18 year olds are now 28, not looking so good (depending on your sex requirements) and far from silly.

Meanwhile Full Moon Parties continue.

I like the music of today, always have, but isn't it time for a change?

Finally saw 'Inception.' Truth is I think Leonardo is over-rated and I thought this film wouldn't meet the hype.

But it's good. Not GREAT, but good. Granted there are holes in the logic if you think about it -- but it's still well written and executed, held my attention. Enjoyed.

Won't bother with a synopsis, you can get enough from the previews.

Saw it over the weekend. As you said, good, but not really great. The last 15 minutes is very good, made up for the very slow start.

TH

Just finished watching...

"The Good, The Bad and the Weird", a Korean western movie that's a take off of Eastwood's spaghetti western, "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly".

But, the movie is a comedy, and a good one!

Korean spoken, with English subs (.srt file).

D/L available (w/o need to register) on BTJunkie. The file I got was done by 'FxM'