What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Machete (available on crap cam-quality torrents). Typical Rodrigues film, with cartoonish violence and strange, choppy editing. But none-the-less entertaining.

And the usual assortment of hot tottie: (brief) nude scenes with Jessica Alba (well on the road back to super-hottieness), Lindsey Lohan and Michelle Rodriguez.

The way-out-of-character DeNiro role was pretty good. Danny Trejo plays Danny Trejo, as always (like David Caruso). They even resurrected Don Johnson!

And the best bit is how any US right winger who sees this will have a brain meltdown due to subject matter 555+.

Harry Brown

the pensioners version of death wish ( sort of)

When a crew of drug-dealing gang members takes the life of his only friend, Leonard (David Bradley), retired Marine and widower Harry Brown (Michael Caine) decides to take the law into his own hands -- but his old-school training might be overmatched. Helmed by first-time feature director Daniel Barber, this gritty vigilante thriller set in England also stars Emily Mortimer, Iain Glen, Jack O'Connell, Ben Drew, Joseph Gilgun and Liam Cunningham.

Here's a film you need to be in the right frame of mind for! I had it on my hard disc for several months before watching it this week. Reviews have ranged from absolute crap to one of the decades top ten. Kind of like External Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the clinically depressed?

Synecdoche, New York

Synecdoche, New York

Watch the Trailer

Blockbuster: Buy or Rent Online

The Critics:

B-

8 reviews

My Grade:

Rate this Movie!

write a review

Yahoo! Users:

B-

519 ratings

Theater director Caden Cotard is mounting a new play. His life catering to suburban blue-hairs at the local regional theater in Schenectady, New York is looking bleak. His wife Adele has left him to pursue her painting in Berlin, taking their young daughter Olive with her. His therapist, Madeleine Gravis, is better at plugging her best-seller than she is at counseling him. A new relationship with the...

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809873025/info

I attended a play at the theater in Schenectady some years back! Small world!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...