What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

The A-Team - Rather enjoyed this one. Brought back childhood memories of watching the series :)

baaaaaah! are you fucking kidding me KS??@!!? that movie was horrid. dang dude. and i liked the series too as a kid.

but this movie was so awful i could hardly bear to sit still and make myself endure it.

i used to look up to you KS. ya know? i mean, we got guys here circle jerking each other on waffles to pick on some other guy. guys praising lady gaga as a 'true artiste', and enough random stupidity to give one pause in having any faith in the human condition.

but you KS, you used to stand tall.

and now this?

sigh....

Hi,

"are you fucking kidding me KS??"

:)

Yes, I did think it was quite funny at times. I missed the "let's build some crazy contraption to deal with this" part that was usually in the series, but all in all I thought it was quite a decent movie.

I actually tried watching an episode of the original series a year ago; couldn't do it. It had not stood the test of time at all. Switched channels after less than 5 minutes.

Sanuk!

I just watched the d/l of "The American". :up::up::up::up:

It's got mixed reviews -some saying it was too slow, but I found it outstanding, and a great visual treat on a big screen TV styled around old European assassin plot movies. Those looking for shoot em up "Scott Pilgrim Vs The World" visuals (not that there's anything wrong with that either!) need look elsewhere.