What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

yeah half decent although it had 'money spinner' written all over it.

must say those computer geeks knew how to always keep the fridge well stocked with beers lol!!

overall way too much talk & way less (girlie) action for a college flick :(

justin who? didn't even notice that dude lol!!!

The new Robin Hood. Enjoyed it a lot.

Splice. Was ok, but a bit predicable.

Prince of Persia. Great fantasy adventure. Tend to like this genre if the special effects are good and this one was. Gemma Arterton is hot.

Red. A bit like The Expendables, but better as it tended to be more tongue in cheek. I liked it, was very entertaining.

TH

The new Robin Hood. Enjoyed it a lot.

I saw the new Robin Hood in London in May and being a Ridley Scott / Russell Crowe film I had very high expectations for it (think Gladiator). Unfortunately it failed to live up to those expectations as although well made it lacked any substance and the end with the kids joining in the fight on the beach was just ridiculous.

The only good thing about it was the cinema itself. It was an independent cinema (Electric Cinema) on Portobello Road in Notting Hill and all the seats were leather armchairs with leather footstools and it had a bar in the theatre. So we were able to watch the film while drinking red wine and eating cheese and biscuits - very civilized. Any other cinema will be very dissappointing after that experience!

• 2 weeks later...