What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

So, some movies have the same affect on you as watching recent Arsenal displays :cover:

Haha..I shed a tear when Henry scored against Leeds...and come to think of it, I really did cry when Wiltord scored the winner at OT to win in '02. ;)

Anyway, great movie. Two thumbs up for it.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - Intense, complicated and very good.

I was pretty happy with the movie; they stayed with book very close, which surprised me.

Great cinematography of northern Sweden and the mucsic was good as well. The portrayal of Lisbeth was right on, it was almost exactly what I visualized when reading the book. Roony Mara has great set of tits and ass to go with them, which you get to see lots of.

Read the book and the follow on 2 other s. Great series. Too bad Larrson kicked the bucket and didn’t get a chance to write more. For our tin hatters here, there is a conspiracy theory about his death too.

Well worth seeing.

I have learned there was a Swedish language version done in 2009 that was good as well.

TH

Sorry if this is a hijack of sorts but what movies would you like to see a prequel or sequel to?

I'll go first. Prequel to Harry Potter showing the rise of Voldemort and his parents and others when they were younger up to the point Harry survives the killing curse.

Sequel movie about the tv show The Wire.

Sorry if this is a hijack of sorts but what movies would you like to see a prequel or sequel to?

I'll go first. Prequel to Harry Potter showing the rise of Voldemort and his parents and others when they were younger up to the point Harry survives the killing curse.

Sequel movie about the tv show The Wire.

Prequel to "Cats" - "Kittens" the unexpurgated version, complete with the drowning scene of the unwanted litter.

Sequel to "Cats" - "Old Cats" the unexpurgated version, complete with incontinent cats and the vet clinic scenes with the old cats put down.

Sequel to Jesus Christ Superstar - So we finally get to find out happens!

Sequel to "Hair" - "Bald" Pretty much can be written down as the bitter sold out ex-hippies fat, bald, arthritic and bloated swearing. And the nude scene? Just as controversial now as then

"PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON PLEASE!!!!!!"

I was pretty happy with the movie; they stayed with book very close, which surprised me.

Great cinematography of northern Sweden and the mucsic was good as well. The portrayal of Lisbeth was right on, it was almost exactly what I visualized when reading the book. Roony Mara has great set of tits and ass to go with them, which you get to see lots of.

Read the book and the follow on 2 other s. Great series. Too bad Larrson kicked the bucket and didn’t get a chance to write more. For our tin hatters here, there is a conspiracy theory about his death too.

Well worth seeing.

I have learned there was a Swedish language version done in 2009 that was good as well.

TH

Yes, I enjoyed the first version.

Still to see the Hollywood remake.

I'm waiting for Hollywood to find the Norwegian movie "Trollhunter".