What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

• 2 weeks later...

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1

A bit boring if you are not into vampires and werewolves.

*1/2 (dragged on too long, IMO)

For sure, a don't think too mutt movie :dunno:

Guy rules dictate that you can only admit seeing that movie if your girlfriend dragged you to see it. Going on your own makes you officially 'suspect' ;-)

Seriously, you know what. The 'Bella' character annoys the hell out of me. I see NOTHING that would make me wanna risk life and limb for her were I a vampire or a werewolf. She's boring and not even hot. Oh, I'd bang her if she offered it but I wouldn't be making her my life's love though.

Ooohh, this looks like its gonna be good!

'Prometheus'

The scene that teases the backstory for Ridley Scott's "Alien" prequel features Guy Pearce.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/prometheus-video-released-ted-ridley-scott-295742

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ridley-scott-michael-fassbender-prometheus-charlize-theron-noomi-rapace-alien-292047

Guy rules dictate that you can only admit seeing that movie if your girlfriend dragged you to see it. Going on your own makes you officially 'suspect' ;-)

Seriously, you know what. The 'Bella' character annoys the hell out of me. I see NOTHING that would make me wanna risk life and limb for her were I a vampire or a werewolf. She's boring and not even hot. Oh, I'd bang her if she offered it but I wouldn't be making her my life's love though.

I have seen it alone, did kind of like it, and mostly because I find Bella insanely attractive ..... for a young girl to be of course. Like if she had been ten years older she would be HOT!.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw 'Battleship' and didn't like it. It was contrived and unrealistic in many areas. The love story scenario and the 'hero' was not believable at all. Some good special effects but too many things just not adding up for my cycical self to enjoy it.

Saw 'Battleship' and didn't like it. It was contrived and unrealistic in many areas. The love story scenario and the 'hero' was not believable at all. Some good special effects but too many things just not adding up for my cycical self to enjoy it.

How was Rhianna? :hubbahubba: