What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Hickey and Boggs 1972 - Bill Cosby, Robert Culp, not bad, as previously mentioned - worth a watch.

I Origins 2014 - started like a bunch of young girly film students would make a movie, got better, then quite good, then tailed off. Worth a watch if you ever need to have justification to give the director a slap.

Pineapple Express 2008 - James Franco and Seth Rogen - pot heads - worth a watch.

A Walk Among the Tombstones 2014 - mentioned previously I think, Liam Neeson, good movie, worth a watch.

The Russia House 1990 - Sean Connery, Michelle Pfeiffer, engaging cold war spy story, romance, worth a watch.

Fury. A local critic called it a B movie, but a very good B movie. I would agree, definitely worth the price of admission. It's gritty and realistic in some ways.

Excellent production values, but despite a good try, it really is bunch of arty actors trying to portray the reality of war. I would wager that some on this board could give us a 15 minute rundown on reality in conflict. But then it wouldn't be suitable for "Gosh Golly Big Box Office"! - worth a watch if only to see how tanks fight in wars

Hi,

Saw that as well. Was not impressed. Oh, and then there was the scene where the sergeant tells the young kid to take the girl into the bedroom. Basically it was to rape her, but the good guys don't rape so the girl was willing... after having know the young kid for all of 10 minutes.

Sanuk!