What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Turks and Caicos 2014 - Best movie I've seen for a long while - apparently, the middle one of a trilogy - 'Page Eight' & 'Salting the Battlefield' are the other two, off to download them now. BBC ~ say no more.

Coss, They're all great. Wish they would make more, a sort of thinking mans James Bond.

Yes, just finished an afternoon of watching the other two, 'Page Eight' & 'Salting the Battlefield'.

Very good, and whilst they string together well as a trilogy, they all stand alone as good movies, so much so that my watching the 2nd one first, then the 1st and lastly the third, did not detract from the experience.

The Imitation Game 2014

The true story of Alan Turing, it took over 60 years for the full truth to come out, fascinating insight into the life of a man which has shrouded by the official secrets act for so long well worth a watch even if not a numbers geek such as I

It's hard to believe that in this day and age he was only granted a Royal Pardon as near back as December 2013

The movie title comes from the original "Turing Test" "Are there imaginable digital computers which would do well in the imitation game?"

The Imitation Game 2014

The true story of Alan Turing, it took over 60 years for the full truth to come out, fascinating insight into the life of a man which has shrouded by the official secrets act for so long well worth a watch even if not a numbers geek such as I

It's hard to believe that in this day and age he was only granted a Royal Pardon as near back as December 2013

The movie title comes from the original "Turing Test" "Are there imaginable digital computers which would do well in the imitation game?"

Some are saying that Turing should get posthumous honours, not just a mere pardon.