What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Jurassic World 2015 - the latest in the franchise, not as bad as some of it's predecessors, worth a watch.

Mad Max: Fury Road 2015 - almost plotless, but a good exciting watch with yer brain in neutral worth a watch.

Cinderella 2015 - a classic tale told well, worth a watch.

Moonlighting (1982)

Starring: Jeremy Irons, some Polish blokes

IMDB - "A Polish contractor, Nowak, leads a group of workmen to London so they can provide cheap labor for a government official based there. Nowak (Irons) has to manage the project and the men as they encounter the tempations of the West and loneliness and separation from their families. Nowak is the only one of the group who speaks English, and he uses this as a tool over his team. When the unrest in Poland leads to a military takeover, Nowak is faced with a much more difficult situation than he expected."

I was surprised by this film, as I really enjoyed it!

Mona Lisa (1986)

Starring: Bob Hoskins, Kathy Tyson, Michael Caine, Robbie Coltrane

IMDB - "George has just been released from prison, and manages to get a job driving a call girl from customer to customer. Initially they don't get on; he doesn't fit in with the high class customers Simone services. Will they ever get on?"

Thought I would have seen it before but apparently not! An oldie but a goldie.

Shitty pirate dvd of Tomorrowland, George Clooney. Apparently a hero movie for young girls with a bit of remedial sci-fi/Peter Pan crap thrown in. Hugh Laurie somehow dragged alone for the ride, pointlessly. I guess he needed the money.

I did not like this film. Best part was performance by a 13-year-old kid acting as a robot, which perhaps says something about the overall quality. From my Middle East hotel room, I give it Two Rotten Falafel, on the 'I'm Desperate Enough To Watch Fucking Anything!' scale...

YS