What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Stardust 2007 - Initially nearly gave up on it as it's a tweens movie, but it ended up being quite accessible for us adults, with similar quality to Loard of the Rings. Robert De Niro is excellent. Worth a watch.

Fargo TV series II 2015 - just saw the 10 episodes of the 2nd series, set before the 1st series. A very, very good watch. Kirsten Dunst is superb, plays her part extremely well, comes on at the end. Who knew Ted Danson could actually act? Well worth a watch, in fact if you saw the first series you must watch this.

Dusk to Dawn TV series I, started quite well, lost it's way, it's quite true to the movie, but every dancer wears a bra and it all turns into a boring Zombie/Vampire/Monster hunting series. I'm gonna give series two a few looks to see if it improves, but my feeling is it won't. Everything shot through an orange filter.

Bone Tomahawk 2015 - Kurt Russell - Not your average western. Having just watched Fargo series II, I was surprised to see two of the central actors from that in this. Good movie, worth a watch, the faint hearted may find one scene very disturbing.

Sicario (2015)

MV5BMjA5NjM3NTk1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzg1MzU2NjE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

IMDB - "An idealistic FBI agent is enlisted by an elected government task force to aid in the escalating war against drugs at the border area between the U.S. and Mexico."

Starring - Benicio Del Toro, Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin

Very, very good. Not the usual fare. :up: :up: :up: