What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Cell (2016) - above average "Zombies take over North America" movie - John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson. What is it with 'america? Zombie movies are now a staple of culture, why? Still, better than most I've seen, worth a watch.

Predestination (2014) - this is a good movie. It's a time travel movie, but the time travel is almost tangential to the story. There are a number of delicious twists. Directed by The Spierig Brothers, I am gonna look for more by these boys. Ethan Hawke, Sarah Snook, Noah Taylor all do good. There's a bit at the front that does seem to drag, but by the end of the movie, it's good that it did, because the story needs it. Well worth a watch, I'll even give it a rating - 9/10.

Daylight's End (2016) - Lance Henriksen in it, should be OK you might think, but then there's a Johnny Strong.

It's about 'mericans shooting each other with assault rifles, because most of them have turned into Zombies/Vampires/Triffids/Aliens/Kanye.

I would have though that one or two of these movies is enough, but they keep churning them out, because we all need to know how to fight Zombies/Vampires/Triffids/Aliens/Kanye.

Seems to be quite well received on IMDB, but I say avoid it. Drink beer instead.