What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Black Butterfly (2017) - Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Piper Perabo, Antonio Banderas - Pleasant little, people in a cabin in the woods, sort of story, and a number of good twists at the end. Worth a watch.

No nudity, the female lead doesn't appear to have breasts of any significance, there are however, some stairs and and a few framed pictures.

Bokeh (2017) - On a romantic getaway to Iceland, a young American couple wake up one morning to discover every person on earth has disappeared. Their struggle to survive and to reconcile the mysterious event lead them to reconsider everything they know about themselves and the world.

If you're 20 something, this'll be an engaging movie. Despite a good looking pair of leads, no T&A, but some nice Iceland scenery.

Shimmer Lake (2017) - An inventive crime thriller told backwards -- reversing day by day through a week -- following a local sheriff's quest to unlock the mystery of three small town criminals and a bank heist gone wrong. IMDB

A Netflix offering, quite good, worth a watch

I Am Not Your Negro [2016]

Interesting and very American documentary that punches above its weight with the final thoughts of writer James Baldwin on US racial discrimination during the sixties and the assassination of three of his famous friends.

Alien: Covenant (2017) - Less of the killing off of the crew, one by one, (though that does happen) and more of monsters attack a colonisation mission. Average. Worth a watch on a rainy day in HD.

Nipples & Palm Trees (2012) - looks like it was shot on a malfunctioning cell phone, by an out of work actor and his friends. But! Nipples and flesh for PTBM, not a lot but a some...

I regret watching this, I can get more nipples and less revulsion from google.

I watch these things so you don't have to.

MV5BMTYwMzI0NjM0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg5MDIxOA@@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg