What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

I first read this,

A refreshing take, on the hard man does martial arts and kills everyone, movies.

as,

A refreshing take, on the hard man does marital arts and kills everyone, movies. :shocked:

If it was marital I may have watched it!!

The Incredibles 2.

It was OK, but not as good as the original, in my opinion.

They went too far toward photorealism on the animation, which left a lot of the faces and heads reminding me VERY strongly of Gerry and Silvia Anderson's "Supermarionation" shows: Supercar, Fireball XL5, Stingray.

I saw the plot twist coming a mile off.

And it did bother me some that they seemed like they chose to be politically correct, showing the wife as the totally competent one, while the husband kind of bumbles through.

The Incredibles 2.

And it did bother me some that they seemed like they chose to be politically correct, showing the wife as the totally competent one, while the husband kind of bumbles through.

You mean like Fred Flintstone? :neener:

FredFlinstone.jpg

Chappaquiddick (2017)

Depicting Ted Kennedy's involvement in the fatal 1969 car accident that claims the life of a young campaign strategist, Mary Jo Kopechne.

I was expecting more for this movie but just an empty attempt to whitewash Kennedy.

Barely worth the cost of electric to watch this....

West Side Story (1961)

Two youngsters from rival New York City gangs fall in love, but tensions between their respective friends build toward tragedy.

Stars: Natalie Wood, George Chakiris, Richard Beymer

Natalie Wood was quite the singer! I had the 33 1/3 album but it appears that I never saw the production.

Very well produced.

Even after 57 years, enjoyable.