What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Save Me Too [2020 TV series] 
Excellent 2nd Sky TV series to the original Save Me from 2018 about a father searching for his daughter lost to a child trafficking gang. The ending is more convincing than the first series and still leaves scope for more to come or maybe not? 

Ordinary Love [2019]
I might normally skip a movie with a title like this but this is quality Irish drama about an elderly married couple coming to terms with the wife's cancer, shows humor and emotions without the schmaltzy melodramatics more commonly dredged up from other movie studios.

Wendy [2020]
From the same director as the excellent Beasts Of The Southern Wild, this re-imagination of Peter Pan acted by kids but for an adult audience is set on some remote  island. It gets plaudits for visual and character portrayal but the story is all over the place. 

Misbehavior [2020]
Flashback factual drama to 1970 when Bob Hope hosted Miss World in London watched by over a 100 million viewers and was infiltrated by a woman's group protesting the objectification of women, makes for an entertaining piece on how times have changed. 

Military Wives [2020]
Billed as from the director of The Full Monty, this is not quite as memorable a comedy drama based on a true story of an British army bases wive's singing club that falls into the too formulaic and sentimental category but will appeal to it mass target audience.