What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Under Suspicion (2000)

A wealthy attorney in San Juan comes to the police station for "10 min." of follow up questions to finding a 12-year old girl's body in a park. Another young girl was also raped and murdered weeks earlier and the evidence points to him.

Morgan Freeman, Gene Hackman, Monica Bellucci, all give very good performances. A movie from when they made movies, and a fine twist at the end.

Stars4.png.ba36d3575b7db3bdee5c7adb53ef1fcc.png

• Like 1

Relic [2020]
Australian horror movie of a daughter and granddaughter haunted by their grandmothers dementia, as memorable as the last good Aussie horror flick (Babadook), makes suitable Halloween viewing, or for those into this genre, of which I tend to pass as I find them all a bit silly, but nevertheless the quality of the film making here is commendable.
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Palatkik said:
C.B.Strike [2017 TV Series]
So far four series have just finished of this PI drama based on the novel, with the injured war vet and his secretary solving crimes in an entertaining TV series that leaves you wanting for more.

More of Holiday Grangier thats for sure, brilliant actress

The Untouchables (1987)

I felt like seeing the movie that got Connery an Oscar, so I dug out this, quite good I reckon.

I'm moved to opine the De Niro's portrayal of Capone, whilst almost a bit part, has a strong resonance to the behaviour and future of the current POTUS

Stars4.png.ba36d3575b7db3bdee5c7adb53ef1fcc.png