What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Unhinged [2020]
This road rage thriller on steroids made a momentary name for itself earlier this year as one of the first to open in cinemas after the COVID lock-down that probably gave it more attention than it deserves. Out on download sites now, its utter pants, but may fit those moments you just want to vegetate out.

My Cousin Vinny (as recommended by Rudy Giuliani) 

Still makes me laugh after all these years.

Fun Fact, one of the Screenwriters was a Cambridge Lawyer and the legal proceedings are too a T. 
In the USA it has a strong following within the legal professional with various nicknames such as “What could go wrong for a defense attorney” and “Joe Pesci’s character as Doing all the things you were taught wrong and the things you weren’t taught right”

Marisa Tomei ain’t too bad either (acting), she won an Oscar for best supporting actress as Mona Lisa Vito.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:26 AM, The_Munchmaster said:

It's been a long time since I watched any movie but revisited The Shawshank Redemption last night. Not disappointed, still superb. 🤩

There are only a few occasions where a man can shed a tear in front of another man and its not soft. The birth of his first child, especially a son. Your daughter's wedding. The funeral of your parents (mother especially), Arsenal losing the Champions league on PKs to Tottenham (and Brady to Juventus/the last kick of '89)), with Mourinho as manager, and the ending of Shawshank redemption. 

• Like 1

The Fall, not a film but a 17 episode TV series aired between 2013 and 2016.

"A psychological thriller that examines the lives of two hunters. One is a serial killer (Jamie Dornan) who stalks his victims in and around Belfast and the other is a talented Detective Superintendent (Gillian Anderson) from the MET who is brought in to catch him."

Very absorbing and Gillian Anderson is hot 👍👍👍

Currently available on BBC iPlayer

The Dark Divide [2020]
An entertaining jaunt through stunning Washington's Gifford Pinchot National Forest by a supposedly well know butterfly naturist writer penning another book as his wife battles cancer. I'm a sucker for the hiker movies and this one has enough humor, good soundtrack and avoidance to usual Hollywood cliches to be worth a look see.