What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Making a Murderer

A man is charged for a crime he didn't commit. All the evidence points to some one else, so why don't the police investigate them? Small town, bad family name? A great miscarriage of justice is just the beginning for Steve Avery.

The movie(series) version of the book I've read, Un-Making a Murderer: The Framing of Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey (Shaun Attwqood).

This is the series that woke up the public and brought attention to the corrupt justice system in Wisconsin. Excellent!!!

**** 1/2

• Like 1

Diego Maradona [2019]
Only just got around to watching this documentary movie of the troubled footballers time at Napoli and World Cup campaigns in the 80's who passed away this week. An excellent documentary, worth its long two hours, that works whether you care for guy and sport or not.

On 10/28/2020 at 7:42 AM, Coss said:

The first 6 episodes of series 4 of Fargo. Quite an interesting offering when compared to the first 3 series.

Starting to develop quite nicely.

Stars4.png.ba36d3575b7db3bdee5c7adb53ef1fcc.png

Just been catching up on the rest of this series, and I came across a beautiful line, delicious even... "I 'aint been fooled by man or beast, since Hitler was giving speeches in Beerhalls."

• Like 1

23 Walks [2020]
Slow paced British romance when two sexagenarians with baggage meet during 23 walks of their dogs. Includes some Ken Loach like realities of life living in rented accommodation but the two lead actors have such a quality of work behind them to walk through this easily for us to like when the mood is right.