What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Here we go

Loach is known for featuring a three-legged dog in many of his films, and fans have often wondered why. He said in an interview that while filming two movies some 20 years ago, three-legged dogs had happened across the shot, so he figured it had to be a sign of good luck. “So we always try to creep one in somewhere,” Loach explained

The Good Lord bird 2020

Ethan Hawke stars as abolitionist John Brown in this series based on the novel.

"Onion" is a fictional enslaved boy who becomes a member of Brown's family of abolitionist soldiers and finds himself in the 1859 raid at Harpers Ferry.

7 episodes.

Very good

Stars4.png.ba36d3575b7db3bdee5c7adb53ef1fcc.png

On the Rocks (2020)

Bill Murray, Rashida Jones, Marlon Wayans 

I'll watch anything with Bill Murray in it and he's amusing in this.

The story centres around his daughter and her doubts about her husband's fidelity, so in the end, a chick flick. Quite good, not outstanding.

Stars3.png.6efdb6edef2b62ba8f27c86fbe136620.png

On 12/4/2020 at 7:40 AM, Coss said:

On the Rocks (2020)

Bill Murray, Rashida Jones, Marlon Wayans 

I'll watch anything with Bill Murray in it and he's amusing in this.

The story centres around his daughter and her doubts about her husband's fidelity, so in the end, a chick flick. Quite good, not outstanding.

Apart from Bill Murray a dreadful film. Diversity overload with a main black character you just knew was never going to be guilty of anything- it's not allowed in woke wood! About the level of that Gillette ad.

Raised by Wolves  TV Series (2020– )

Travis Fimmel, Amanda Collin, Abubakar Salim.

Ridley Scott directs the 1st two episodes and it's quite good and has promise, in the first episodes. But then like so many series these days, they start changing the directors and the story gets less and less appealing. So by E 10 it's not as wonderful as first thought.

If they get to a second series I'll watch it, but on it's own, this 1st series let me down.