What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

But if Paul101 had of used the Nickname / Username people would have been able to look at the credits and match username to real name.

The only way you would have recognized the person in the movie is if you had of met him in real life, if so no doubt you would already be aware of his real name and he may of given you one of his business cards, which, for the record, have his real name not his user name.

Mountains and molehills based on personal dislike for a fellow member me thinks 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

My full me is in many things, all of us have full names

Just because we have full names doesn't mean we want them posted here.

If it's not a big deal, what's your full name???

The one I was blackmailed on here with, you might have a point don't want any more of that- but then there are only about 6 left one here anyway. Nobody watched it then, it was funny, very.

6 hours ago, Mekong said:

But if Paul101 had of used the Nickname / Username people would have been able to look at the credits and match username to real name.

The only way you would have recognized the person in the movie is if you had of met him in real life, if so no doubt you would already be aware of his real name and he may of given you one of his business cards, which, for the record, have his real name not his user name.

Mountains and molehills based on personal dislike for a fellow member me thinks 

No *** used the persons real name and nick in the same sentence,

I wouldn't say your name and nick in the same post or any post,

*name removed ~ Mod

Ladies, in this, please restrict yourselves to board names and non identifiable posts.

Bring as much personal dislike for each other as you wish, but keep the real world identities out of it.

Look at me and Cav,  neither of us has transgressed the gentleman's code.

1 minute ago, Coss said:

Ladies, in this, please restrict yourselves to board names and non identifiable posts.

Bring as much personal dislike for each other as you wish, but keep the real world identities out of it.

Look at me and Cav,  neither of us has transgressed the gentleman's code.

Gentleman's code on here, that's a laugh any way 🙄

On 9/22/2021 at 8:40 AM, Coss said:

Dune (1984)

As much as I like David Lynch as a director,  this is not very good.

Again, I clicked on a link in Kodi for the 2021 movie, and got the old one, of the same name.

I can report that Dune 1984 has not aged well.

Hopefully like Candyman, the 2021 version will pop up in a week or three...

Stars2.png.11bbd17c8f6ffbc30f5963c6106860dd.png

Dune (2021)

This one is as good as you'd expect it to be. Magnificent, visual grandeur. Good acting and writing.

Try and watch this on the big screen or at least a big arse TV.  Hand "Devices" are not gonna cut it.

It does seem set for future sequels à la Star Wars &c. it even has "part one" in the opening credits.

After David Lynch's and Jodorowsky's efforts, director Denis Villeneuve should be congratulated.

The cast, some of whom seem to be acting, well above their normal pay grade, Jason Momoa, Dave Bautista, Zendaya, also includes some very familiar folk. 

Timothée Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Jason Momoa, Stellan Skarsgård, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Josh Brolin, Javier Bardem, Sharon Duncan-Brewster, Chen Chang, Dave Bautista, David Dastmalchian, Zendaya, Charlotte Rampling,  Babs Olusanmokun, Benjamin Clémentine, Souad Faress, Golda Rosheuvel...

Very good, waiting for the next one....

Stars4.png.ba36d3575b7db3bdee5c7adb53ef1fcc.png  and a half.

• Like 1