The_Munchmaster

What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The Coming War On China

The Coming War On China

John Pilger

The Coming War on China is John Pilger's 60th Film for ITV. Pilger reveals what the news doesn't - that the world's greatest military power, the United States, and the world's second economic power, China, both nuclear-armed, are on the road to war. Pilger's film is a warning and an inspiring story of resistance.

https://dartmouthfilms.com/productions/details/752/The-Coming-War-On-China

The Terry Kath Experience (2016)

A journey into the mind of one of the most underrated guitarists in rock history. Follow Terry's daughter as she discovers the truth around the life and death of a father she never knew.

Stars:

Mat Campbell, Mike Campbell, Peter Cetera

Good doco! I had seen them (Chicago) play several several times. Lot of memories seeing this video.

**** 1/2

Death of a Nation (2018)

This docudrama draws parallels between the dramatic fracturing of the nation over Abraham Lincoln's presidency and the presidency of Donald Trump.

The latest video/doco from Dinesh. Well put together.

Dark Money (2018)

DARK MONEY, a political thriller, examines one of the greatest present threats to American democracy: the influence of untraceable corporate money on our elections and elected officials. ... See full summary »

Excellent doco on the real state of the USA justice system. Focus on the state of Montana.

**** 1/2

Between Worlds (2018)

Joe meets a mother who can contact spirits when suffocating. Her daughter is dying when Joe helps the mother spiritually contact the daughter and save her. Unfortunately, the spirit in the daughter's body is now that of Joe's dead wife.

Stars:

Nicolas Cage, Franka Potente, Penelope Mitchell

OK flick for a rainy day.

*** 1/2

On 10/23/2018 at 3:49 AM, radioman said:

I'm up to date with this one. S05E07 to date. The first series, and to an extent the second were very good I thought. Now, by season 5 it has become somewhat more fomulaic and the reality gap is widening, it was already pretty big. The original premise of a virus that wiped out 80% of the population was a good one and gave scope for a good story. That the ships captain, now an admiral, is still out there shooting up bad guys replete with AR15 and flak jacket seems a bit much. Becoming more A team meets McGuyver, on a ship, with each series. I'll persevere for now.

last season anyway...........

The Last Ship

Season 5 completed and the series will not continue. It was a bit unrealistic but entertaining.