What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Black Sails, 20 years before Treasure Island. Great Pirate goings on. Interesting and engaging plot. TV series I and II.

My only complaint is that there's so much shagging by the good looking participants, that in order to preserve historical accuracy, i.e. no contraception, the female actors would have been pregnant most of the time, they're not, they're shagging most of the time, luverly.

Not quite as great as Vikings, but a very close second. Well worth a watch.

Yiam, I rarely watch TV, so sometimes I get excited that the film is in clour :)

Coss, are you searching for TV series with nudity?

The Republic of Pirates is a good book, made into a TV series I hope to see.

I've been watching "Little Britain " no real nudity but I loved the character of the fat old bitch in second or third series who was nude.

"Coss, are you searching for TV series with nudity?"

No, but I'm going to revisit Game of Thrones now, at least the first series. I was told it was good when it came out, but when I watched it on free to air, I didn't think much of it. I then saw one episode that was not edited for public TV. There was of course much more nudity. The lesson for me, was that there is an amazing amount of plot that gets cut out of shows, because the broadcasters are scared of naked folk, this can ruin the story line.

Another advantage of this Android TV box I've got, is that olden shows are easily accessible, i.e. Black Books.