What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Just saw Mad Max Fury road and found it boring . It doesn't hold a prayer to the the original two Mad Max movies.

Watched it for the second time tonight (first time I was slightly inebriated) and shouldn't have bothered! What a heap of crap!! How it can possibly get an 8.3 rating from IMDB users is beyond me!!!

I really like Lucy, got a total different feel to it than yours. YMMV

For me, the plot of "Lucy" had holes you could fly a 747 through. The effects were BEAUTIFUL. The story sucked dead bunnies through a garden hose. (Seriously. For example, even with perfect recall and superhuman intelligence, you have to LEARN e.g. human anatomy and radiology, to be able to read the X-ray and recognize that the tumor is malignant, inoperable, and terminal. Ditto languages. You have to learn them, somehow.)

However, at its heart, it posed a few VERY serious thought-provoking questions: What does it mean to be "human"? What does it mean to be "more human"? What does it mean to be "more than human"?

Spy 2015

MV5BNjI5OTQ0MDQxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzcwNjMyNTE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

IMDB - "A desk-bound CIA analyst volunteers to go undercover to infiltrate the world of a deadly arms dealer, and prevent diabolical global disaster."

Starring - Jude Law, Melissa McCarthy, Jason Statham

A good action / comedy. Good fun, really enjoyed it. :up: :up:

Spy 2015

MV5BNjI5OTQ0MDQxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzcwNjMyNTE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

IMDB - "A desk-bound CIA analyst volunteers to go undercover to infiltrate the world of a deadly arms dealer, and prevent diabolical global disaster."

Starring - Jude Law, Melissa McCarthy, Jason Statham

A good action / comedy. Good fun, really enjoyed it. :up: :up:

agreed, I watched it tuesday and it was worth it.....

Paul Blant: Mall Cop 2

An OK flick. His first was was better.

I have watched this movie. And its predecessor. I believe the second one had something to do with an uplifting message of some kind. There were Segways involved. I may have been inebriated in some way, because beyond that, I can't say much about this one. Fat jokes, there were fat jokes. Or could have been. At least one hot chick - but now I might be describing Lucy.

Mall Cop 2. Seen it.

Does the fact that you watched it on a tuesday make it any better or worse than say if you had watched it on a monday or wednesday?

Munchie posted on thursday, hence the mention.....looks like that bothered you a lot !

I'll post later this week what I will watch tomorrow(tuesday) on the plane to BKK, would that be ok ?

Yesterday watched San Andreas, total garbage, and the latest Terminator, well done and quite funny.

BB

monday