What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Apache Junction 2021

Apache Junction is an Old West outpost of lawlessness, a haven for thieves and cold-blooded killers. When city reporter Annabelle Angel arrives in town and becomes a target, notorious gunslinger Jericho Ford comes to her aid. 

Western, a good one... Jericho Ford/Stuart Townsend,  is possibly the next Clint Eastwood...

Stars4.png.ba36d3575b7db3bdee5c7adb53ef1fcc.png

Most Dangerous Game - 2021

It would appear that this is a TV series that has been edited and released as a Movie.

Liam Hemsworth, Sarah Gadon, Christoph Waltz

Starts as a, pretty boy does another movie, then develops to, let's hunt a human, variable, but worth watching to the end, no spoilers.

Stars3.png.6efdb6edef2b62ba8f27c86fbe136620.png

Les traducteurs - The Translators  2019

Mostly in French with English subtitles - Nine translators, hired to translate the eagerly awaited final book of a bestselling trilogy, are confined in a luxurious bunker. When the first ten pages of the top-secret manuscript appear online, the dream job becomes a nightmare.

Moves from being, a well made and acted foreign film curiosity, to very good.  

Amongst the players, Olga Kurylenko.  Alex Lawther, is a surprise, extremely good work.

Well worth the watch.

On 9/30/2021 at 3:18 AM, Coss said:

Apache Junction 2021

Apache Junction is an Old West outpost of lawlessness, a haven for thieves and cold-blooded killers. When city reporter Annabelle Angel arrives in town and becomes a target, notorious gunslinger Jericho Ford comes to her aid. 

Western, a good one... Jericho Ford/Stuart Townsend,  is possibly the next Clint Eastwood...

Where did you find this?  Thanks

12 hours ago, migrant said:

Where did you find this?  Thanks

On Kodi, there are a few add-ons that list "new" movies. Some of the links work, other do not. But if I keep a mental list of 5 or 6 movies I want to see, usually there's one that works.

Kodi.tv

2 hours ago, Coss said:

On Kodi, there are a few add-ons that list "new" movies. Some of the links work, other do not. But if I keep a mental list of 5 or 6 movies I want to see, usually there's one that works.

Kodi.tv

Thanks!  Never had much luck with Kodi, guess I'll try again.

I find Kodi a hobby, like tinkering with ham radio.

I used to run it on one of those Android TV boxes but now I use an old Mac Mini and it works as well.

Mostly I have something new, each day to watch and also the various "Free View" s and cable TV offerings from around the world.

Good for binge watching a TV series.

Use the favourites function, to store stuff, like bookmarks in an HTML browser.

A search on "best Kodi addons 2021" will give you the addons to try.

People Just Do Nothing: Big In Japan [2021]

After Brentford's largest pirate radio station has ended, the boys from Kurupt FM find their way to Japan on an epic adventure in search of fortune and fame. Movie version of the UK TV mockumentary series has a contemporary idiots abroad style self-deprecating humor that seems genuine and is never forced or cliched, making for a movie to never stop smiling at albeit lacking in any great laugh out loud gags to leave a lasting impression.