What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Joyride [2022]

Follows a train-wreck of a woman on an adventure who is ready to give away her new-born baby. Joined by a cheeky street lad, they are two diamonds in the rough on the run. Quirky comedy drama road trip movie set in the scenic Irish countryside that meanders off course too much and is only just held together by a strong lead. Forgettable.

1 hour ago, Palatkik said:

Man Vs Bee [TV Limited Series]

A man finds himself at war with a bee while house sitting a luxurious mansion. Who will win, and what irreparable damage will be done in the process? Seven short 10 minute episodes tediously follows just one gag with annoying antics that barely raise a smile.

5 minutes of the first episode was enough for me, then again I can’t stand Mr Bean either.

• 3 weeks later...

Marriage [2022 TV Limited Series]

Follows a married couple, who deal with the ups and downs of their long 30-year marriage. Two good lead performers elevate this drama, that some may find uncomfortable and painfully slow, to a level to beat. A superb portrayal of a mundane existence in Britain today.

1 hour ago, bust said:

And we got robbed in The Bledisloe by the way :cussing:

Maybe the French referee though it pay back time for cancelling the submarine order 😀

If my ears are working correctly the ref called it for time wasting

I was under the Impression that the sanction for wasting time was a free kick not a scrum not a penalty Laws unless “Delaying the Restart” is different than time wasting.

Rugby is crying out for an intervention. If you think a referee won’t decide the World Cup final with a 79th-minute brain-explode by the referee, think again.

Foley claims he could not hear due to the 55,000 in a closed roof stadium,

But it was a never before decision in Test Rugby