What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Moonage Daydream [2022]

A cinematic documentary odyssey exploring David Bowie's creative and musical journey from visionary filmmaker Brett Morgen, and sanctioned by the Bowie estate. Contains 40 exclusively remastered songs mostly from his early years, directed in a pitch perfect immersive artistic wonderland that is original and entertaining. One of the year's best music genre movies.

The Confession [2022 TV Limited Series]

Docuseries examining the mysterious disappearance of British housewife Patricia Hall from her small Yorkshire town and the polices devious attempts to get a confession. Two part series done with real characters and actors is an intriguing true story of how one guy possibly got away with murder, or did he?

• Like 1

Aftersun [2022]

A daughter reflects on the shared joy and private sadness of a holiday she took with her father twenty years earlier in Turkey. Memories real and imagined fill the gaps between as she tries to reconcile the father she knew with the one she didn't. Two wonderful and seemingly effortless performances in this low budget drama make it rather special.

Love Actually [2003]

lots of tits and fannies, good actors, the quirky english bloke from the hotel in India movie, the Irish mass murderer bloke, some blonde with nice tits, a hefty girl that's kinda cute. Some kid with big eyes that's in lots of English movies needing big eyed kids and an old english actress who I quite like. Oh, that handsome twat and the ugly bugger who played against him in that movie about granny undies

• Thanks 1

MLG talked me into, going to the big screen to see this. I'm not a fan of 3D movies, having not seen one that's convincing.

I can say, that there were moments, when there was a little rain, in the foreground and I had to check my legs, to see if they'd got wet, so the 3D is a lot more gooder now.

The movie, is very much aimed at 20 somethings, with great action scenes and even a little, boy sees girl and girl smiles, going on.

The CGI is fantastic and the underwater scenes and ocean scenes in particular, stand out. Anyone who has done a bit of diving and boating, will appreciate the realism there. The fish are all alien, but behave as fish should and the whales are also pretty good.

Overall, I can say I wasn't expecting to enjoy this, but I did, $30 NZD including 3D specs.

Stars4.png.ba36d3575b7db3bdee5c7adb53ef1fcc.png

MLG, before I pointed out, that the movie had started

What-was-popular-on-Thai-social-media-this-year-via-CTN-News.thumb.jpg.4a8277bfa64c3ab8cd980c89b25b7a89.jpg

Not a real representation of MLG