Beijing

Coss

Mongering comments please, my airpoints are giving me itchy travelers feet, dick and hands.

I did a search but was not shown any relevant posts. Hotels, bars and take out pricing would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Coss

Coss, I haven't done any p4p in Beijing but my friend tells me it is a similar set up with Shanghai.

Top karaoke girls - 2000 to 2500 yuan for all night, 1500-2000 for shortime

Lower end karaoke girls - 1200 to 2000 yuan

(Karaoke rooms also require you to spend some time in the karaoke which will set you back 1500 to 3000 yuan.)

Sauna girls incall - 800 yuan for 90 minutes

Call girls - 600 to 1000 yuan for full-service + taxi fare

Barbershop girls - 150 to 250 yuan for 60 minutes

Hope that at least helps you narrow your online searching.

Hi,

My exp., is stay away from karoke bars if you are not going with a locals they are riff joints.

You can explore Maggies and I don't recollect the other night club which is frequented by tourists & expats. Sunlit is the are all the bars you have, hotels have a cards with the address, just flash them to taxi, you've many pimps selling you the wares they have.

It is not same like the LOS. A lot of update info u can get from ISG..... on my vists, I just hang around a local bar, and pull the service girls, after a few visits.. once ur a regular they come.

cheers

Sanlitun bar area (around 3. ringroad east)

Houhai bar area (north of Tiananmen)

many hotels have bars with a couple of freelancers

5 years ago the Hardrock Cafe was a famous spot for freelancers. I had two girls from there, one Chinese and one from Mongolia... If I remember right it was 100-120 USD LT.

Sanlitun bar area (around 3. ringroad east)

Houhai bar area (north of Tiananmen)

many hotels have bars with a couple of freelancers

The Chinese hotels have a massage in-house and they call you in the night if you want one.... the bars have girls..... service girls, you can pull. It is much easier for them to walk over to ur room....My exp., all Chinese hotels have these ... bar & massage.

cheers

Archived