Taking a GFE in Vietname into a private sleeping car on a train

donaldenta

I will be in the Hanoi area for 10 days (doing a motorcycle tour) and then I will be taking a train to Saigon. During the first half of the train trip I can get a deluxe private sleeping birth for two.

My question is, if I find GFE that is worth the high cost of a GFE in Vietnam, would it be safe from the police/authorities to bring her with me to Saigon in a private sleeping car for two?

• 3 weeks later...
I will be in the Hanoi area for 10 days (doing a motorcycle tour) and then I will be taking a train to Saigon. During the first half of the train trip I can get a deluxe private sleeping birth for two.

My question is, if I find GFE that is worth the high cost of a GFE in Vietnam, would it be safe from the police/authorities to bring her with me to Saigon in a private sleeping car for two?

Who will ever know what you have stored in your memories :dunno:

No prob' date=' did just that last November.

[/quote']

Tartempion, was the train ride worth the two days it takes to go from the north all the way to the sourth?

Not the same train, Hanoi to Sapa.

Sapa cold and misty, no mountain view :cool:

but we had a very sweet female guide, she saved the trip up there.

Stayed at several hotels, just walked in with GF, same Thailand, male gives passport, no questions asked, from Guesthouse to 5 star on Cat Ba island.

Archived