Do they always want to see you again?

radioman

I always try to be a decent sort with the girls I have fun with. I'm no high roller but nor am I a cheap Charlie. I pay respectfully and with consideration of all that matters to me but even so it surprises that almost all of the girls I've been with want to see me again (and again...). Of course it's just the money but their (apparent) enthusiasm seems strange at times. Part of that 'convince the customer it's not work' approach? Also applies to girls I occasionally pay bar for but don't bed. Maybe I really am hansum man.

I always assumed that this was normal but three guys I am acquainted with have recently told me separately they get almost the reverse and girls rarely want to go with them again, either palming them on to someone else or making excuses as to why they cannot see them.

What's the consensus here? I'm talking about a mix of bar-beer and go-go bar girls from Nana and Cowboy plus some from Soi 33 as well.

Cheers

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in my single days.

I had several repeats. Never did have them try and push me off on other girl.

Me I'm fat old,but have my hair. ;)

Not rich either. Just treated them like normal person.

Yes I know it's a work thing for them, But I have seen girls tell men no.

Had several do it to a good friend of mine, due to the fact word got on him and they way he was cheap and how his treatment was.

Matter of fact he kinda got run out of LOS

yes, it is ultimately about the money but many of them figure, "if I've gotta have sex for money, it's a lot more desirable to have it with someone who treats me decently", hence the enthusiasm for repeat customers who have left them with no complaints in the past.

I think the being jai dee is a good part of it, maybe anything that helps them relax in what must be an otherwise less than ideal existence.

I wouldn't say my buddies are the smelly sort, though heck I don't exactly get that close so who knows. One probably has a tendency to be a bit ki niaow but maybe they have some bizarre tendencies I'm not aware of.

I need to do more research on this. Will wait until I have a night out alone then sample one that they have had and see what happens. Then again I don't tend to go for their sort of choice either.

Archived