Do they always want to see you again?

radioman

I'm with Preahko. I imagine that staying for a week or two in a nice place with a guy who won't harm her is a pretty good option for the girl. Let's face it, whoring is dangerous. Some girls, in my estimation, prefer the security and nice lifestyle rather than trying to find a new customer each night. Some of them don't even know why they're in the business in the first place, so the path of least resistance seems natural.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with USvirgin.

Most girls tend to prefer a good week with a good guy even for several reasons.

They will be better treated (GFE illusion), this is a good regular income for one full week, they might get other benefits such as free meals, some gifts, maybe travel a bit.

Nobody I've met has ever wanted to see me again (if you read my posts you will understand why). And if anybody had,

I would never post about it.

So allow me a protocolar note: nothing is more counterpromoting than stating publicly that you are, nice, attractive, popular, respectful and polite towards others or hansum. Learn from the Japanese who wouldn't even say anything positive about their staff or family members! They wouldn't, if they are strict about Japanese etiquette, introduce a staff member with the honorific "-san" after the name. And "this is my ugly and insignificant wife" is standard introductory sentence from a husband (well, Japanese wifes tend increasing towards divorce...)

Less - or rather nothing - is definitely more when describing how you yourself appear in the eyes of others.

This was even worse than my anti-smoking rants...

... so the path of least resistance seems natural.

They're Thai- the path of least resistance is genetic. In the Thai release of Star Trek, the Borg actually change the line to "Resistance is not only futile... it's impossible" :)

Living here, I probably pay less than the 3-week-holiday punter. I'm old, overweight, balding, but treat them nicely and try to speak Thai with them. With my regulars, I'll occasionally pay bar and just see a movie, even a Thai movie, go out to dinner, that sort of thing. I virtually never get a freebie (as in she tells me "No thanks, why don't you keep that 1200 baht and buy yourself something nice"), although with those I stay with VERY frequently, money is never discussed and is extremely flexible.

Like others on the board, not only am I rarely refused a second helping at a future date, the offers frequently come my way at her request.

BTW, at Nana last night, the phrase "1000 baht short-time" was spoken by more than 1 girl.

"...three guys I am acquainted with have recently told me separately they get almost the reverse and girls rarely want to go with them again, either palming them on to someone else or making excuses as to why they cannot see them."

This is not uncommon. Many Farang men get this reaction from bargirls. It is not known how many because most suffer in silence. Your friends were very courageous to admit their problem to you. They are obviously suffering from EPS (Enormous Penis Syndrome). Sadly there is no cure. Please show some support and be grateful you are not also living with this debilitating affliction.

Archived