Do they always want to see you again?

radioman

Oh there is a cure. Marry a Thai girl and fool around on her. The cure will be all to clear then.

Now that is something I can relate to but best not go over that ground again. Suffice to say all is well for now and calmness has descended I just need to be more circumspect about my antics and ensure face is maintained at all times.

Maybe it is my incredibly small size that they find so appealing, perhaps I should speak Japanese and flash the cash a bit more, I might secure even more whore 'lovers', fark knows.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"...three guys I am acquainted with have recently told me separately they get almost the reverse and girls rarely want to go with them again, either palming them on to someone else or making excuses as to why they cannot see them."

This is not uncommon. Many Farang men get this reaction from bargirls. It is not known how many because most suffer in silence. Your friends were very courageous to admit their problem to you. They are obviously suffering from EPS (Enormous Penis Syndrome). Sadly there is no cure. Please show some support and be grateful you are not also living with this debilitating affliction.

I only had one Thai lady who wasn't interested in seeing me again. Well, what she said she didn't feel good but would be feeling okay in a few days. If she was feeling bad, why work at the bar as a hooker? I think the truth of the matter was she was still sore from being porked in the arse.

depends on many factors to quantify , if you are more generous than most you are worth more than a cheap chaRLIE .

maybe you dont bonk them to mut whereas a Fat german with a big todger who hammers away all night is worth avoiding again.

you cant generalise about these things .

Archived