Situation now - where can I grab the girls...?

sanmiguel

Hi,

things have changed a bit in BKK, as I read. I will go there next Friday and I want to know, if there are still places in BKK and Pattaya, where you can grab the girls?

Is Rosemary in NANA still open and doing business as usual?

Thankful for any advice smile.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did someone mention diddlin'?

I prefer Midnite Bar on Soi Cowboy for my diddlin' pleasures. Also on Soi Cowboy, Toy Bar is OK if you can withstand the relentless pressure for lady drinks. After Skool is also good (try Naughty Boy Corner).

I don't diddle much in NEP, so somebody else will have to help out with that info.

In Pattaya, any bar on Soi Yodsak (Soi 6) will suit your needs with special mention to King Kong Bar.

Ranger

if there no rot tik, with a few people meter-taxi comes i cheaper depending on where you stay

I like the Hollywood bar, Nana.

Tim

I'd have to say the Skytrain would be my favourite Diddlin, oogling, perving or just plain watching the average Thai pooying. The good part about it is the trip is usually resonably short so they don't fall too sleep so easy. So you can try and make eye contact.....pure pleasure

Mike

Note: The Devil has just taken over my body. I am not typing this.

The Devil: Hey have any of you guys tried chikan on the Skytrain?

Sarisin: What the? Who was that? What did he write? I need to go take a nap.

PS. The Devil told me that chikan is that bizarre train-groping technique applied on lady Japanese train passengers. Gotta love those Japanese, doncha?

Archived