Ex GF emails me daily since 2005!

simon43

I need some relationship advice!!

4-5 years ago I lived in BKK with a non-BG GF, very petite and pretty, great at cooking food and looking after me, but crap in bed...

After 9 months, I got tempted by the 'hot BG who fcuks like a frigging nympho'. I left my GF, shacked up with the BG and then my life went downhill...

We ended up married, with a kid and then she got onto yaba, went mad, ended up in the nuthouse, tried to kill me, stole all my money etc (usual sort of stuff).

Finally, I got divorced from her, but she still hangs around like a mad and bad penny, sometimes ok, sometimes completely nutty and threatening to kill me etc.

Now, a new job opportunity has arisen in a small Thai town far away from my mad ex, and if I took the job (which I will), my mad ex will be unable to find me and I can lead a peaceful life..

But! - this small town totally coincidentally happens to be the same small town where my ex of 4 years ago lives...

And, since splitting up with her some 4 years ago, she has sent me an email EVERY DAY in which she says she misses me and will wait for me to return.

Her emails are not crazy shit, but simple 'i miss you and love you still' stuff. I sometimes reply, but never return the love messages..

So, what should I do? Has fate decreed that this new job is in that small town because fate has decided that I should never have split up from my old ex? (Marrying that BG was the biggest and stupidest mistake that I have ever made!).

I need some good advice here. The ex from 4 years ago was crap in bed, but made great food! Should I make a go of it again, maybe try to improve her bedroom techniques? (the only time that she agreed to give me a BJ was on my 'promise or I die' not to come in her mouth. Damn but I just couldn't keep promises....)

What should I do? The ex is bound to spot me in this small town.

Cheers

Simon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly an interesting little twist to the usual tale. Definitely very Thai with all the fate rlated stuff, you definitely need to go see Mor Doo to understand this better, at least see if the connection might be something that's on the cards so to speak.

As to the lady, well it sounds like she was pretty decent all round but for her boom boom technique. To be straight of the regular (non P4P) girls I ever slept with here, 2 teachers and 1 office girl, all were crap shags, at least initially. The last one, got better though and was keen to learn once she understood the significance. If you have a real relationship going you will need to persevere and she will need to understand that sex is a crucial part of the relationship and you have a reasonable right to request some consideration from her in this regard. But it's something you need to do together.

Let's here more about this as it goes on. Fair enough on getting out from the pscho but what about the kid? Trust you still do your bit, will that not allow you to be traced?

The ex from 2004 said in her last email that the Mor Doo had said that we would definitely get back together, (it would seem sensible for them to say this if they wanted more business from the ex re her future..)

This ex had a great body with the hairiest bush that I had ever seen. Could be fun getting out the razor :)

Seriously, apart from being crap in bed, she never did anything wrong - and I'm not really one for the P4P scene.

My son lives in BKK with a good aunt - ex BG wife is too mad to look after him. I'm in close contact with him.

My ex BG accepts that I will live away, and thinks that I will be in BKK. But if she knows that I'm back with my ex from 2004, then she will do all she can to kill the relationship (and me too maybe...)

The best solution is for her to be sent to prison, sent to the nuthouse, die suddenly or perhaps find another rich farang to fleece. I'm considering all 4 options as realistic possibilities....

Simon

The best solution is for her to be sent to prison, sent to the nuthouse, die suddenly or perhaps find another rich farang to fleece.

Simon

No, the best solution would be for you to go get your son, who after all is your flesh and blood, and bring him up. His mother is a basket case and he doesn't have a father.

Stop thinking of yourself and do the right thing.

If you don't, and you go and live with this ex that you decided wasn't good enough before you opted for Miss Looneytunes, then you shouldn't contact him again. Best his aunt tells him your dead and at least he wont keep thinking that one day his father will come and collect him.

Good luck.

In response to Teddy, totally OT to comment about my son and none of your business, especially as you know fcuk-all about the circumstances. This move will locate me a hell of a lot closer for visiting him than living 900km in Phuket.

I've got an interview in that small town tomorrow, but sounds like I already have the job...

Simon

Archived