Ex GF emails me daily since 2005!

simon43

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only person I feel for is the child.

Poor child with a (maybe) crazy mother who (maybe) doesn't give a shit about him, as well as having a father who seemingly fools around, can't stay in a stable relationship and is not with his son.

Hmm - I didn't ask for advice about my son - I asked for advice about this ex GF.

FYI, I have been in a 'stable' relationship with my 'unstable' ex-wife for more than 4 years. She has been the person fcuking about, not me.

It is totally impossible for my son to live with her because of her mental condition. So he has been brought up by a very caring (and intelligent) aunt and uncle in BKK, and I visit regularly, check on his schoolwork etc etc.

Of course, I would prefer my son to be living in the same home as me. But I do not have funds to stay at home with him. I need to work to pay the bills and without another partner (or someone that I trust etc), it is not realistic for him to live with me.

I think if I had omitted mention of my son in this thread, then posters would not be so critical and would have stayed on topic....

I did not intend to be rude to Teddy, but I am very 'protective' of comments about my son from people who do not understand, (or who not want to understand), the effects that mental illness can have on a family.

Enuf said - I won't reply any more

Simon

....And, since splitting up with her some 4 years ago, she has sent me an email EVERY DAY in which she says she misses me and will wait for me to return.

Her emails are not crazy shit, but simple 'i miss you and love you still' stuff....

The content of her emails may not be crazy but sending you an email EVERY DAY for 4 years certainly indicates some sort of mental problem. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

....And' date=' since splitting up with her some 4 years ago, she has sent me an email EVERY DAY in which she says she misses me and will wait for me to return.

Her emails are not crazy shit, but simple 'i miss you and love you still' stuff....[/quote']

The content of her emails may not be crazy but sending you an email EVERY DAY for 4 years certainly indicates some sort of mental problem. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Did someone already mention the term "obsession" in regard to the former GF? An ex sending more than 1.500 emails since more than four years, although you are married and have a kid? It seems that this girl has some serious issues as well.

:doah:

PS: It seems that you are looking forward to the next drama and I presume that you are actively participating in this play. It would have been easy to have blocked her emails.

:shakehead

Hmm - I didn't ask for advice about my son - I asked for advice about this ex GF.

FYI, I have been in a 'stable' relationship with my 'unstable' ex-wife for more than 4 years. She has been the person fcuking about, not me.

It is totally impossible for my son to live with her because of her mental condition. So he has been brought up by a very caring (and intelligent) aunt and uncle in BKK, and I visit regularly, check on his schoolwork etc etc.

Of course, I would prefer my son to be living in the same home as me. But I do not have funds to stay at home with him. I need to work to pay the bills and without another partner (or someone that I trust etc), it is not realistic for him to live with me.

I think if I had omitted mention of my son in this thread, then posters would not be so critical and would have stayed on topic....

I did not intend to be rude to Teddy, but I am very 'protective' of comments about my son from people who do not understand, (or who not want to understand), the effects that mental illness can have on a family.

Enuf said - I won't reply any more

Simon

I stand by my advice.

As Bernie Bernbaum (John Turturro) said to Tom Reagan (Gabriel Byrne) in Miller's Crossing, "look into your heart".

Archived