Ex GF emails me daily since 2005!

simon43

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You walked away from your ex once because the relationship wasn't really quite right so odds are you will do it again. It is merely a coincidence that she is in the same town. I would look for a new women.

It is my experience that when a relationship goes bad and you try to reconcile it that the things that bothered you the first time around will, eventually, rear their ugly head.

Good luck!

Emailing everyday for 4 years does sound strange, but you appear to encourage her in that regard. It seems to me that most people would not take a job in a small town where there was an ex that seems a little obsessed. Which begs the question - why not just move on and resume the good search for someone more suitable? Why fall back onto an old relationship that you know didn't work?

You appear to want to square everything away with one fell decision when you would be much better off making lots of small decisions. Keeping your work independent from personal decisions regarding your private life would be a good idea.

After the turmoil of the past few years, isn't it time to step back, take a deep breath, and review a few things? Clearly your past decisions haven't worked out that well. Now you have a son to look after (with a mentally ill mother), it's even more reason to try making a few good decisions and take some responsiblilty.

Archived