Anonymous lady versus Thaksin

Flashermac

There are a few banned books out there you should read before blindly supporting the yellows.

18 coups in 60 years? You think the country has been managed well?

The bottom line is, the yellows are a privileged class that look down on their dark skinned countrymen.

The poor are just stupid to know what's good for them...right?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lies! Lies! Lies! Those were yellow shirts just just dressed up as red shirts. The Puea Thai MPs said so, thus it must be true. :)

Fooled my Mrs though. She was 100% red shirt until that happened. Now she has nothing good to say about them.

maybe your Mrs. should visit youtube or read uncensored reports.

What I find strange, with all these claims of red shirts dying is, that those alleged dead people would have relatives, but I've yet to hear of a single mother or father coming forward saying their little Somchai is missing...

Strange that.

But the red shirts did murder 2 innocent civilians, who were only trying to protect their property.

Clubsiam, I don't support or believe either side, but you've really lost your mind. Trust me...you are horribly wrong. The lady is correct in what she says. Just like the yellow shirts made some terrible errors of judgement and fucked over Thailand, so it is with the red shirts also. Both are equally inept, both are motivated by the desire for power, control and the money and privilege that goes with it. Both sides display utterly selfish disregard for Thailand.

Believing that either side is better or more in the "right" is a sure sign you've lost the plot. Interesting most of the Thai's I know don't support either faction too.

Wrong is just wrong.

Lies! Lies! Lies! Those were yellow shirts just just dressed up as red shirts. The Puea Thai MPs said so' date=' thus it must be true. :)

Fooled my Mrs though. She was 100% red shirt until that happened. Now she has nothing good to say about them.

[/quote']

Maybe you should try thinking....

Lies! Lies! Lies! Those were yellow shirts just just dressed up as red shirts. The Puea Thai MPs said so' date=' thus it must be true. :)

[/quote']

Maybe you should try thinking....

i do i do, even under massive propaganda.

There are a few banned books out there you should read before blindly supporting the yellows.

18 coups in 60 years? You think the country has been managed well?

The bottom line is, the yellows are a privileged class that look down on their dark skinned countrymen.

The poor are just stupid to know what's good for them...right?

I've been here for 36 effing years. Why do I need some journalist to tell me what happened during that time? Show me one writer of those "banned books" who has been here as long as I have or speaks Thai as well as I do. I have heard gun fire during various coups and watched one from my bedroom window and another from the UN HQ. I do not support the yellows, but I sure as hell have no use for the reds. Oh, yeah ... one of my degrees is in political science, and I did enjoy studying East Asian history too before I came here. I have been fluent in Thai for well over 30 years and lived upcountry for 5 of those - as one of 6 or 8 Farangs in the town.

The yellows are a privileged class? Give me a break. What do you think Thaksin is? His family has had money for over a century. How do you think his kids got into name universities when others with better grades couldn't? The man represents money and privilege from the word go.

My Mrs has a BEd, an MA and an MEd, and is finishing up her PhD. I think she knows more about what is going on in Thailand than you do, since her first language is Kham Muang (same same as Mr T) and her second is Thai(the language of education). But I'll pass on your advice. So what are these "uncensored reports" you suggest, the one's Thaksin's people issue?

:hmmm:

The red shirt leaders are all part of the elite, mostly from upcountry wealthy families. Note that all the demonstrators came from areas they control, politically and economically. Area controlled by families that did not support the UDD, notably Sanoh, did not have anyone go to Bangkok. Why was that? Wasnâ??t this a spontaneous demonstration by the poor? Oh, maybe by just some of them.

:sleeping:

TH

Archived