Hot spots in China?

Wallenda

I've heard there are some pretty amazing places to be found in China for P4P. In particular there's supposed to be a place in the south, I think in the vicinity of Guangzhou (or is it near Hong Kong?) where there are overwhelming numbers of girls, and they do the lineup thing. Does anyone know where that is?

Or know of other places in China especially worth the visit?

Are you thinking of Shenzhen? It is right next to HK and I've been told by a reliable source that P4P prices are indeed cheaper than Beijing or Shanghai (around 50% cheaper). However, it is difficult to get around Shenzhen if you don't speak mandarin. Whenever I go to Shenzhen, I always have to be careful to have printouts of all the places I need to go by taxi.

No, I dont' think it's Shenzen. There are some specific places (Shenzen is a whole city) where they have, I've heard, hundreds of girls available in one place, quite good quality. I guess I'll have to go do some research again on this. Other forums. Thanks tho. Reply appreciated.

There are large "Suana/Spa/Health Clubs" in virtually every town I have been in Southern China. The really big ones, can have hundreds of girls in the fishbowls. They are not too disimalar from the ones on Rachata

Or so I have heard...

:dunno:

TH

They are all fixed price, no tipping. The normal routine is that you are given a private room with locker to change into pajamas so you won't be carrying money with you. In Shanghai, prices are from 650 to 800 RMB per girl. Sometimes you get a discount on the second girl. You pay the front desk upon check out, not the girl. In Shenzhen, I've heard (but not experienced) that it is up to 50% less.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived