Human trafficking

No for me as well I have never seen a BG chained in a bar.

That's a stupid argument. We have human trafficing in Germany as well: East European women forced to work in German brothels. The pimps don't need chains:

- they keep the passport

- if a girls contacts police she will we sent to jail until she will be deported. She won't be able to stay in Germany. She might be in danger in her hometown (local mafia) and bring shame to her family who thinks she is working in a hotel or so.

- physical and phsychological abuse (raping, torture at the beginning), torture threats

- torture and/or rape of a girl who tried to flee as an example for the other girls

- death threats to her family at home

- the family took a huge debt for to have the girls trafficked to W-Europe (for to have 'normal' job) which the girl will have to repay by all means

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, no one WANTS to be guilty of anything. But the way you posed your question, bar owners are not guilty. It should have been 100% no.

The United Nations definition of human trafficking is â??The recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation".

Please tell me in that explanation where the bar owner is guilty?

United Nations definition of Human Trafficking

I don't consider the UN to be a credible authority on anything, however I'll bite.

Your definition cites "the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons by... deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation." At the very least, bar owners collect bar fines, and they assess penalties for not meeting quotas, therefore they are traffickers and pimps for that matter.

We've all heard the arguments about bar fines and the girls free choice, but we all know it's...bollocks (did I say that right?).

I'm not aligned with any govt. agency and this is just my opinion. I hope my opinion doesn't upset you too much. It's just an opinion. I also think most judicial courts in the west would concur with my opinion.

"We've all heard the arguments about bar fines and the girls free choice, but we all know it's...bollocks"

What makes you say that? There is not ONE girl in any bar I've ever been to in LoS that doesn't know why she is there and that she wants to be there.

They certainly do have free choice. They choose to take the easy way and sell themselves versus going to school and getting a real job. In their shoes, I can't say I would not do the same thing.

But to say it is coerced is pure white knight fantasy.

Cheers,

SD

Archived