Discovering Soi 33

KimDidMeGood

My philosophy is that if nothing happened it would be at their loss anyway.

My loss too for wasting time reading this.

You need to be a little more active in your own story. You are the main character, right?

Why not say hello to the cute girls who sat next to you at McD's? Why not walk up and say hello to the regulars at the bar? Then you could ask them how things work in that place instead of sitting by yourself and wondering.

I am sure the second half of this story gets better. Thailand is the one place where lack of social skills is not really a barrier to having a good time, so long as it is not combined with a lack of money.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to be a little more active in your own story. You are the main character, right?

The thing is that I was really not in active mode. Was lacking sleep, had a hectic day.

Why not say hello to the cute girls who sat next to you at McD's?

See above, and actually the chicks in the MD were not that cute. I mean you easily find much better in BKK. They were just looking very sexual. Moreover, the guys who were with them were not looking like sweet ones, you never know what kind of silly reaction drunk guys may have if you start flirting the chicks that are with them, eh?

Why not walk up and say hello to the regulars at the bar? Then you could ask them how things work in that place instead of sitting by yourself and wondering.

I like surprisesâ?¦

I am sure the second half of this story gets better

Working on that wet half of the story. Having some trouble assessing the suitable level of moistureâ?¦

why the need to be active, first time I went to soi 33 6-7 years ago I also sat nursing my drink and asking myself how to deal with the ladies.

Learned quickly and ended up in one of the few foursomes in my life.

The 'regulars' in the bar were French on their first trip to Thailand, they thought it was a normal bar with just many cute waitresses.

Alright, here's the second part of the "trip" report. And, if you are nice, the third and last one is coming shortly.

A few minutes passed and I wondered what would make it so long. Considering the low customer traffic, you would think the girls were going to compete fiercely to take care of the unattended customer. Maybe my dark skin color was subject to some prejudices, racial or other ones that have to do with anatomy (Iâ??m giggling while writing this)?

Mama-san came back in, followed by a beige-outfit girl. I had noticed her before in the backroomâ?¦ and she was noticeable: a â??bigâ? Thai girl, tall and broad body that perhaps could make one suspect to be a ladyboyâ??s. My first reaction, that I did not show, was disappointment, I secretly hoped I would get the girl that showed me in. Iâ??m a skinny guy, not really comfortable with big girls. However, what I hadnâ??t seen yet was her face that was truly outstanding and instantly tempered my negative reaction. The girl didnâ??t merely have a pretty face; she was simply Beautiful with a capital â??Bâ??. If it wasnâ??t for her circa 10 pounds of weight in excess, she would have been just perfect (perfect for what? I donâ??t know, reallyâ?¦).

â??She OK for you?â? Mama-san asked. â??Sâ?¦ sureâ?¦â? I replied, mentally drooling at the promising cleavage, accentuated by a BG version of a wonderbra. The girl sat on a stool next to me, so there we were, facing each otherâ?¦ and awkward.

She was shy, visibly and probably not very confident speaking in English, although her level is fairly above the average of BGâ??s. A lady-drink was ordered and served and then she asked the traditional questions: â??What your name? Where you come from?â? I replied. She climbed in my esteem as she knew where my country is (and trust me, itâ??s rare for Thai and even for some Farangs to know where it is). I asked her back whatâ??s her name, I needed to have her repeat because the music was loud and the name seemed weird; I got â??Hamâ? (later I would find out that itâ??s spelled â??Ampâ?Â) and I refrained to ask jokingly if she was from Parma. â??And your age?â? I asked again. â??You guess me!â? she says. Well... tough one, and I failed miserably when I reluctantly attempted a â??25?â?Â: that visibly didnâ??t please her and she couldnâ??t hide it. â??Iâ??m 20...â? Uh... my bad... To be honest, Iâ??m not yet totally convinced. I still suspect my guess was closer to her real age than what she said, but then, what do I care? I was not auditioning a potential fiancée or mia noi. However, Ms. Ham felt the need to explain me that she had worked as a bar girl only for two months so far (hence the unusual awkwardness, I suppose) and was doing this â??only because I want save money for studyâ?Â. Hmmm... I asked her where she came from, in Thailand, she mentioned some place in the vicinity of Bangkok.

The playlist of pop-rock oldies was tasteful. Ms. Ham couldnâ??t help dancing (or half-dancing, maybe, because she was sitting). So sexy Ms. Ham! I still wonder how she managed to keep her knickers invisible with her micro-skirt. I was struggling to remain gentlemanly and not send a finger to explore underneath.

At some point, Mama-san came back to check if â??Evelyting OK?â? Wellâ?¦ quite OK, Maâ??am Iâ??m as horny as can be, I thought. â??Sure, everythingâ??s alrighty!â? Naughty Mama-san slid a finger between Ms Hamâ??s gorgeous twins, looking at me, seeking for a nod of approval to her un-worded suggestion that my companion had fantastic boobs! â??YEAH!â? I said, wholeheartedly, while I started a mental countdown to what I expected to be Mama-sanâ??s unavoidable next step. â??You can buy me a drink?â? Mama-sanâ??s are so predictable... But so am I, I suppose, as I was spotted as a Mama-san-drink-buyer. I agreed to offer that drink to the madam and along with that, ordered renewal for Ham and myself, instantly earning me a status of â??Jay deeâ?Â. Mama-san, contrarily to all others Iâ??ve interacted with, was far from being distant, actually she even ventured into some tactile anchorage on me, which didnâ??t really bother me, as I have a repressed mature-lady fantasy.

After a while, Mama-san left us alone to our â??flirtâ?Â. Yeah, rightâ?¦ The flirtation consisted in asking Ms. Ham if she was available to go with me at my hotel. â??If you want...â? she replied. (Of course I want, silly whore, or I wouldnâ??t be asking!). I hoped that the girl would have the cleverness to hint me what the â??procedureâ? was, but well, I had to be more specific. â??So how does it work sweetie?â? Ham replied â??You talk to Mama-san.â? Damn... So I had to wait for Mama-san to come back and finish her drink. Ham spared me the mild inconvenience of asking Mama-san if I could take her protégée to my hotel and whatâ??s the price and stuff; she told intentions to her boss-lady.

Mama-san looked at me benevolently and asked â??You like her? You wanna go with her?â? I nodded. â??You pay barfine 1600 Bath and you discuss with her for her price.â? Just for the sake of not agreeing directly I made my sad face â??1600 Bath? Oh! Thatâ??s expensive! Canâ??t you discount for me Mama-san? Please, pleaaase?â? (Okay I didnâ??t say â??Please, pleaaase, I just thought it as hard as I can so it would show in my body-language.) â??Cannot discount, boss not happy if I discount.â? Yeah, right, like the boss is going to know that I barfined a chick and got a discount... Anyway I didnâ??t insist. I will on my next stop if thereâ??s one.

As soon as decently possible, I told Ham â??Letâ??s go, finish your drink.â? â??OK you wait for me? I change (clothes)â? she replied. I waited and meanwhile asked for my bill. Note to Sakai: I didnâ??t really check that bill, I had a total amount of 2,068 Bath including barfine, that would be 468 for 4 standard whiskies and 2 Lady-drink whisky-coke if I count barfine for the 1600 quoted... So maybe I got a discount after all (or they made a mistake). Anyway I didnâ??t check, I paid directly.

At the very moment, my mind was not quite into financial details. I was swooning of anticipation, picturing Hamâ??s naked body offered to me. Canâ??t wait, CANâ??T WAIT! In that state of mind, the 5 minutes it took to Ham to trade her work-uniform micro-skirt for a casual blue-jean micro-skirt and then the 5 more minutes waiting in the cab because Ham forgot to take her ID card, seemed an eternity.

The hotel was not far from there, two or three minutes drive, I believe. Then, came the embarrassing moment of handing Hamâ??s ID card to the (female) receptionist (who knows Iâ??m married and stuffâ?¦). Well, screw that, Iâ??m a returning client after all... In fact, I was very grateful for the very neutral reaction of the receptionist.

At last, we arrived in my room! Hamâ??s first move was to turn on the cable-TV; sounds familiar? What was more unexpected is that she didnâ??t play with the remote to find her favorite channels; she was not even watching the TV set. I suppose that her idea was to offset the sounds of what we were going to do together... Or maybe she was somewhat intimidated and needed that artificial presence to get more comfy?

Ham was somewhat unusual. I canâ??t obviously say whether she was acting genuinely or doing some subtle BG acting (or both, most probably) but her actions were of a rather shy girl who was not a seasoned professional. I donâ??t know if itâ??s good or bad, actually. The positive is that there was not the professionalâ??s clinical behavior, the negative is that itâ??s, well unusual, therefore destabilizing and incredibly charming (well, yes, thatâ??s a negative because you can get totally hooked!)

She made a few dance moves, not coyote-style sexy dancing, more like party. She said â??I love dance. I was a dancer before. Now I too fat, cannot be dancer anymore.â?Â

â??Well, easy: have a diet and youâ??ll lose some kgsâ?¦â?Â

â??Diet??? No, no, no, I like to eat too mut!â?Â

Priceless dialogue! I groped her bum under the micro-skirt and said â??Let me check how fat you are!â? She giggled. At this point I expected her to do what all BGâ??s do: asking me to wait a minute while they "take shower"; but she didnâ??t do that. She took off her shoes, laid down onto the bed sideways facing me and, again as she did a lot, before at the bar, staring at my face with a mysterious and incredibly tender facial expression, the hint of a smile. It was making me feel desired and that was truly an awesome feat (or trick, as you wish).

(To be continued...)

Nice report.

Not unusual to have new girls (read: who never entered the nightlife industry before) as well as a few girls who will not go with customers + virgin barmaids.

Price is normal, just the barfine at 1600bht??? Not 1200?? I suppose they raised their prices.

Something that puzzles me, you didn't discuss the price with the girl for either ST or LT???

Nice report.

Not unusual to have new girls (read: who never entered the nightlife industry before) as well as a few girls who will not go with customers + virgin barmaids.

Price is normal, just the barfine at 1600bht??? Not 1200?? I suppose they raised their prices.

Something that puzzles me, you didn't discuss the price with the girl for either ST or LT???

Well maybe, the right barfine rate is 1200 and Mama-san tried to take advantage of my ignorance but failed to pass the instructions accordingly to the barmaids? That would explain why I found the total amount was quite fair. Anyway, the highest barfine rate in soi 33 is 1,800, according to the internets.

Most often I discuss the price beforehand but every now and then, especially when I'm totally succumbing to a girl's charms I don't. That was pretty much the case with Ham, moreover, as I stated in my story, she was kind of shy and somewhat uncomfortable with the whole business.

Barfine 1800?? Which bar? There is one of the Japanese karaoke places in soi 33 which charges 2K bht (quite normal) but never got hit by a 1800bht barfine at another bar.

I didn't mean to criticize you, was just suprised you didn't discuss the fare, mind you, it happens a lot to me too.

I didn't mean to criticize you, was just suprised you didn't discuss the fare, mind you, it happens a lot to me too.

No offense, no worry. We're just exchanging experiences, aren't we? It seems that many in Thailand consistently don't discuss the fare at all, as some girls consider they are not prostitutes but just friendly chicks that get gifts so discussing rates is kinda 'degrading' :content: .

As far as I'm concerned I do ask most often and bargain sometimes.

However, in BKK 1,500 Baht seems to be the norm for ST? (Even though some clever negotiators will always get a discount ;) But I'm not a clever negotiator.

As I wrote above, it's when the girl is really getting to my head that I don't mention the issue. In such cases I just want to bang them, at any cost. Never had a problem though... But quite a few disappointing girls that were super-hot but absolutely no good in the sack.

1,800 is at Renoir, The place where the barfine is a legend .

Renoir: Rundown bar, the worst service staff in the soi, ugly overweight girls. I never bothered to ask how much the barfine was, but 1800bht is over the top.

I will probably end up at one of the two good Japanese karaoke in the soi as at least there I know the prices, there is no rip off and you get to check closely the goods before making a decision.

I almost always quote/ask a price the first time I take a girl out, if she provides a good service I take her out again and we never discuss prices

(and of course I am always entitled to pay less)

Each one his own style

Archived