Sad losers wet weekend

radioman

Was planning to spend a couple of days with a girl I've known for a while and grown rather fond of. I know what she does and so I guess I shouldn't even let this bug me but then I'm a sad loser of a git I guess. Well it was looking like being a nice couple of days, figured I would fly in to Bangkok tomorow morning hook up with her and hang out until Sunday. Called to let her in on the surprise and she tells me 'sorry cannot, customer come tomorrow, stay 12 day'. Fark am I narked, guess I should know better and just move on but I'm still both a bit pissed off and perhaps a little bruised, yeah yeah I know I know.

On the upside she did sound rather confused as if she was thinking hard how to mange the two but I made it easy for her and let her know I'd be discussing it with a botten or two.

So if you happen to be arriving tomorrow for 12 days and have a cute 27yo cowboy girl lined up I wish you well, just treat her nice and let me have her back when you're done.

Going down...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it getting hard to find an attractive available female around here???

I've been here a while and this exact same situation has occurred to 2 different friends of mine. Interestingly, in both situations, the girls were calling the guys long distance frequently without ever asking for any financial help. The guys assumed these girls really liked them. Maybe they did but as stated above...business is business.

Best of luck.

don't get fond of a whore....

Sometimes it's easier said than done. You might not be actually smitten by the chick but just get too mut used to sex with her...

Actually that's the negative side of Thai whores. In other places, prostitutes don't really make any effort to involve themselves in the shag. Thai ones often do and that creates some kind of bond, at least sexual.

Archived