Sad losers wet weekend

radioman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no better place in the world to mend a broken heart than BKK.

Nothing will make you feel better than a new cutie in your bed.

Move on.

And how can you mend a broken heart?

How can you stop the rain from falling down?

How can you stop the sun from shining?

What makes the world go round?

How can you mend this broken man?

How can a loser ever win?

Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.

"How can you mend a broken heart?"

"A bj at Star of Light should do the trick!"

Thanks for all the good words, really it does help. This separation of business and personal is kind of what has me puzzled. When she told me about her upcoming assignment she was very insistent, despite my referring to him as her boyfriend, that he is customer, not boyfriend. But then again I don't know. Would be hard for me to spend 12 days with a girl I enjoyed, every way, and then just think of it as business from my side.

A shame to lose her now but then again it's probably happened to most on here one way or another and will continue to do so. 27 is not old in my book, might be in another ten years though but that's another story, she's no MILF (no kids) and is not from Issan, she's just nice to be with.

Plenty more I guess and even more coming on line these days it seems.

Cheers

I think BGs usually have several "regulars" who come back again and again, take them out of the bar, pay for everything, have the fabled "girlfriend experience" for a while and then they scurry off back to their foreign lands (and their wife and kids 555). I'd say the BGs view these regulars as projects...one might pay off and meanwhile, they get a free holiday and get away from pole hugging.

It's all business in the meantime. They get paid.

Does she like this guy? Maybe. Perhaps he's got potential, or most likely lots of money, so he can "take care her and family". Maybe he's "jai dee" and pays lots for her time. Maybe she's looking at him as a future husband (read; ATM). Maybe he's handsome, fucks like a rabbit on crack and is hung like a horse. Maybe she's fond of him.............?

Lots of maybes.

But for you, as has been said, find someone else...don't get fond.

Take it easy.

This has nothing specifically to do with Thailand or prostitution. Dropping in unannounced on a person from any country, any profession, it's very possible that they already have other plans (social or business) for the weekend, no? The only advantage of this customer guy over you is that he made an advance appointment.

Sure, find another one, but next time you want to drop in for the weekend (whether it's on a hooker or on your grandmother), you may want to call ahead.

That's a fair comment, and one I'm learning to appreciate with these girls. My only real though, apart from he trip being sort of short notice, was that she would appreciate the surprise and the thought behind it. I think she would to but for the prior arrangement. Oh well, next!!!

I agree dont get attached to a BG. It always seems to lead to trouble. When guys first come they feel like they have fallen in love but the girl is just making money. There are tons of great BG in BKK.

If you are looking for a relationship try finding a non-bar girl. there are plenty of ways to do this in BKK. regular club, on line ect.

There is something about hookers in SE asia that make you want to get attached vs. the rest of the world. Not sure what it is. Spend enough time with them and you find that in the long run it will not work (most of the time but not all of the time.

Good luck and have a blast in BKK.

radioman,

Do you support her? Send her enough money to live on? Buy her all the things she likes and wants and needs? Do you pay her bills? Are you a sponsor?

It's her job, nothing more. She's making the money she needs. Take a number. Stand in line. Keep believing you are special and different from all her other customers.

The getting 'angry' is the odd part. You know what she does. Enjoy her when you are with her. If you can't be with her, well, go find another that strikes your fancy (easy enough to do when here), and as the song says, love the one you're with.

Was discussing this recently with a friend. Same questions, same advice. (And the same puzzlement over the 'anger'.)

"On the upside she did sound rather confused as if she was thinking hard how to mange the two but I made it easy for her and let her know I'd be discussing it with a botten or two."

Upside? More like she was thinking of how she could keep both happy (rarely works, I've seen girls try to juggle 2 regular customers that arrive at the same time - usually one arriving unexpectedly on short notice and fucking up her 'schedule') and how to make the dual income this would provide her if it could be done. The 'upside' would be all hers if she could pull it off. No upside for the punters involved, as they get a half assed treatment while she is trying to service both and keep them happy.

What is funny is hearing the excuses they come up with (if they are inventive girls) trying to keep both guys happy.

Archived