Sad losers wet weekend

radioman

AG,

"Not sure what it is."

The best ones have a knack for making you forget that you are a paying customer. Good acting ability, a keen sense of finding the right buttons to push, and they know men and how to play to their vanity and boost their self-esteem. We are easy prey for the better ones with the ability to play the game at a high level. They can easily find repeat customers and sponsors.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Cent, man, you make some fine statements, and all very much down to earth, believe me I'm reading and I'm listening. Been here and done this a bunch of times over the years and I know what's coming before it starts but then again and once in a while you find one that you really do think just might not be quite the same, no I aint using that word 'different' just not same same. You'd figure that being human there should be some variety in the way they behave, maybe not, am I being to generous in my assumption?

Anger, no, not really, disappointment, sure, frustration, well maybe a bit, I like this girl dammit and we have fun, she makes me feel good, like you said she knows which buttons to press and just how hard so it's just a bummer when you find your favourite treat is out of stock. Of course find another is the answer, always will be I guess but it takes me time, I find it hard to just go grab some girl off a pole and fuck her silly, that aint my comic book.

Having her fumble with trying to think how she could handle two was just a little funny for me at the time anyway but as I said I made it easy and let her fly away. I hope she comes back and I will happily spend more time with her, just gotta wait my turn.

Radioman,

"Cent, man, you make some fine statements, and all very much down to earth, believe me I'm reading and I'm listening."

Down to earth is where I'd rather be than having my head in the clouds (or up my ass - and no, this is not directed at you or any others here). I remember my times in the candy store and how it could mess with your head. ;) Believe me, I made many mistakes, as I think we all have when visiting and living in Thailand. We are all just human. Many a supposed 'old Thai hand' I see making all the same foolish mistakes and statements, as much as a newb would. It boggles the mind at times some (old hands) do not seem to learn and keep repeating the mistakes over and over again. With newbs it is totally understandable. We all were newbs once.

"Been here and done this a bunch of times over the years and I know what's coming before it starts"

Yes, but do you plan for it? From what I have seen over the years here, nothing, I mean nothing, is guaranteed here. The whole scene is in constant flux. Having a battle plan, and adhering to it, and getting all your ducks in a row really helps make these unfortunate little problems much easier to not spoil your sanuk and holiday or time in-country.

"but then again and once in a while you find one that you really do think just might not be quite the same, no I aint using that word 'different' just not same same."

I know exactly what you mean. And some are 'not same same', in fact many are. It is what makes this place so appealing to many men. I've had more good than bad, but your odds are not good at certain times of finding the good ones met and experienced before. It's that constant flux thingie screwing things up. Many leave for the burbs and countryside on the major holidays, many find Mr. Right and get married, some change over time and become hardened and greedy, situations change, financial and personal, so some are more needy that formerly were not. So even those we find 'different' and highly appealing can change with time or disappear from the scene never to be seen again (if they are lucky).

"You'd figure that being human there should be some variety in the way they behave, maybe not, am I being to generous in my assumption?"

Not too generous, but I think you are looking at them in a static viewpoint. Being human they grow and change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse, but all humans change over time due to the influences of their life experiences and life situations. And there are some really nice women out there in the scene and out of it. Here at least you have an easier shot of finding women you find desirable and have an opportunity to be with them and see what they are like and if they fit your needs.

"Anger, no, not really, disappointment, sure, frustration, well maybe a bit,"

Certainly a bit of anger. It is human to feel anger when disappointed or frustrated. Some deal with it well and let it go the instant it hits their head. Some let it eat them up and make them say and do silly, or even hurtful (a childish response of 'getting even' - you hurt me so I'll hurt you back) and inappropriate things.

"I like this girl dammit and we have fun, she makes me feel good,"

All the more reason you were disappointed and frustrated. She is special 'to you' and you were looking forward to seeing her, surprising her even. Never try to surprise a working girl in that manner, as it can usually lead to great disappointment. It comes with the game. Always let her know when you will get there as far in advance as you can, and expect she may not be available if your schedule of arrival changes drastically. Think of it as having a problem with your car, and you need it fixed. Same thing. Your auto mechanic is not going to be instantly available to fix you up without an appointment, right? While this may sound cold and crude, it IS the same thing.

"like you said she knows which buttons to press and just how hard so it's just a bummer when you find your favourite treat is out of stock."

And because it IS your favorite treat, finding and taking a lesser treat then seems even more of a disappointment and lacks the 'specialness' you wanted and expected and were intent on having. You need to broaden your stock of special treats available. :) (Which admittedly can be hard to do from afar and with only limited time in the country. But with all the ways available now to keep in touch, or even find more special treats, there is little reason you cannot do it up right to have many more options that will satisfy.)

"Of course find another is the answer, always will be I guess but it takes me time,"

It is the answer, but better if you have alternatives lined up so as to keep frustration levels down and make for 'ease of use' as the customer.

"I find it hard to just go grab some girl off a pole and fuck her silly, that aint my comic book."

Which I do really relate to, as I do not like/did not like the hunt for a decent 'special' provider as well. It can be a hassle, boring, even mai sanuk and expensive. But are you saying your comic book story with this girl includes no BIF BAM WHAM POW ZAP and CRUNCH? No 'fuck her silly'? Where did you meet her? Was she swinging on a pole then? (Not to insult her or you.) You originally had to have found her some where. Looking for replacements is part of the nightlife experience. The thing is, the practical 'old hand' knows the scene is in constant flux and bitter disappoint can be a large part of the experience if one does not plan for this with contingency options to make the experience more palatable and to reduce the speedbumps of P4P. I'd say your comic book has much the same storyline as all of ours here, just a different 'special' heroine (or should that be heroin?). ;)

"Having her fumble with trying to think how she could handle two was just a little funny for me at the time anyway"

The excuses can be highly amusing and entertaining. :)

"but as I said I made it easy and let her fly away."

Which, knowing what you know, was the gentlemanly thing to do, of course. No sense prolonging her agony and discomfort. A professional provider expects you to know the game and play fair.

"I hope she comes back and I will happily spend more time with her,"

They almost always will, as long as the disappointed punter acts his part civilly, and isn't a prick about it and creating undue hardships and drama over this sort of unfortunate scheduling conflict for her. 555555.

"just gotta wait my turn."

Exactly, and try finding other rides ahead of time that you can enjoy to spread out your possibilities of sanuk in the land of sanuk. The best punters I have met all have an A List AND a B list of possible fun rides, the mobile numbers to these amusements, and they rarely have a problem as long as they are not deluded into thinking they are 'the special one' and deserve priority treatment and attention. (Some punters do think they are special and should be bumped up in the queue. That is rarely the case unless they are providing a decent income above and beyond the usual payment system.) The ladies know that cutting in line is not cool, and if frequently done it will kill their own 'A list' of clients.

It's not about being cynical. It is about dealing with the reality of the whole system to enjoy yourself to the maximum with as little muss and fuss as is possible to create much desired sanuk for yourself, and about not causing undue grief for the ladies involved, which is usually appreciated and maximizes your sanuk factor greatly. They do appreciate a guy who plays the game fairly and within the rules, and they show that appreciation when with you, and you alone (if so desired), when your turn comes up.

Keep the stress levels down for all, and keep the sanuk levels set to maximum.

JMHOpinions.

Is she by chance from Si Saket? this is EXACTLY how I started down the Si Saket Highway...my best advice is run now! before you turn into a sad fat bald loser...you know, like me...seriously dude, quit now.

I know I know, I've had all this great advice and really spot on commentary on how I need to deal with this but it's tough, this is real live walking talking hot shit pussy with a smile to die for and a body that has me gagging at the gills. I'm weak man, just weak, guess I should be doing far more than running but like I said I am a weak sad git, my body seems perfectly formed for being entwined around the smallest finger of just about any Thai girl and this one in particular.

No, not from Si Saket, not Issan at all and would probably be offended at the very suggestion.

No, not from Si Saket, not Issan at all and would probably be offended at the very suggestion.

No offense meant to you by the following... This girl sells sex for a living and yet she would be offended for being mistaken for an Isaan girl? Sometimes I feel like an alien on my own planet.

Archived