Option for Thai daughter-U.S. Army reserves

dean

I've read (I read a lot of stuff on the internets!) that the US Army has an unusually high rate of internal sexual harassment and, yes, even sexual assaults.

If the daughter is a standard Thai girl (ie. hawt) perhaps it's not the brightest idea to send her in the military, not mentioning some potential racially charged behaviors.

I've read (I read a lot of stuff on the internets!) that the US Army has an unusually high rate of internal sexual harassment and, yes, even sexual assaults.

If the daughter is a standard Thai girl (ie. hawt) perhaps it's not the brightest idea to send her in the military, not mentioning some potential racially charged behaviors.

All true and correct.

But the Air Force is more like a job than a grunt marching 10 clicks for no apparent reason.

The Air Force would/could teach her career/job skills that she can/could use in civilian life.

All of the Air Force guys I have met worked Monday thru Friday - and a 8 hour shift. It's a job with a uniform. And money for college upon successful completion of term/committment.

Archived