Where have all the posters gone?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry' date=' got confused with multiple personality

:neener: [/quote']

Faustian could help you with that :)

He couldn't afford me :neener:

Anyway, begging for stories, not ladyboys...jeez...

One thing that you'll never see me doing is begging for ladyboys.

You asked why this board is almost a dead parrot compared to the competition and all you can think of is reverting to shag posts from people who you advise should re enlist in another nick as people might know them. I advised you to look at the other boards, but head in the sand nobody did except to say they 'suck' Strange then that I look on another Thai boards with nil shag posts and there are 50+ posters on there at any time, still I'm sure you know best, as usual. Maybe times have changed, but some are just stuck in the past?

I'm on all the other boards, have been for years in some cases. What you written doesn't make any sense. There's plenty of shag posts, childish bickering, infighting, cliques, over zealous dictatorial administration etc on every board.

Could you be more specific please.

Hi,

Exposure: Yep, agree, we do not have enough of it. In the old Nanaplaza.com days this was quite different and in that respect changing the name may not have been such a good move - especially seeing that one of the main reasons for the move was to attract more advertisers and that never happened.

Part of it is also that this board is not so

I thought you changed the name because of the nightlife(bars and websites)crackdown and didn't want to be labled a sex tourism board.

I don't log on a tenth of the time I used to.

I just have a look around the time of up and coming trips as I try and focus my attension on more domestic issues whilst out of Thailand.

Having a look this week as I'm on a well boring job.

P.S.I don't mean the board is boring but the same ground seems to be walked along every few months as new posters join up.

Saki said:This said, I am most disturbed by a few people who believe they detain the rights to administer moral judgement on other posters while they themselves sleep with whores

Me sleep with whores?Never!

After paying all that money I pork em sensless,not sleep with them!:shocked:

• 4 weeks later...

I migrated to sites like www.barladies.com' date=' www.bangkoktonight.com and www.tfs2m.com. A lot more fun and more Thai centric, with a bias on nightlife. And, despite some prejudices here, intelligent with it. Funnier, more interesting, more focused. [/quote']

Probably better sites to be on for the hardened sex tourist ;)

:sleeping:

They're better sites despite my not having been Nana or Cowboy, etc, for over 7 months.

You've just reminded me of another reason I don't view this site much anymore. The boring cvnts on those sites tend to get weeded out and don't come back again and again and again...

I migrated to sites like www.barladies.com' date=' www.bangkoktonight.com and www.tfs2m.com. A lot more fun and more Thai centric, with a bias on nightlife. And, despite some prejudices here, intelligent with it. Funnier, more interesting, more focused. [/quote']

Probably better sites to be on for the hardened sex tourist ;)

Probably better sites for those more than a bit loopy over Jintara as well. ;)

Too right! I'd forgotten about this guy. Too many people like him on here. I don't see that on the other boards. Jeez. I'd really forgotten about him - getting banned, coming back, getting banned, coming back. How many times now? 10? :shakehead Life's too short!

Archived