Where have all the posters gone?

I hope you wear double condoms for cambodian girls.

As long as the girl didn't had contact to UNO piece corps...

Yep' date=' those African UNO troops barebacked the brothel girls bringing AIDS into the country. [/quote']

At any rate, the "left overs" wouldn't be "girls" now, would they?

HH

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you wear double condoms for cambodian girls.

As long as the girl didn't had contact to UNO piece corps...

Yep' date=' those African UNO troops barebacked the brothel girls bringing AIDS into the country. [/quote']

At any rate, the "left overs" wouldn't be "girls" now, would they?

HH

Of course. It was a stupid response to a stupip remark...

I check in here now and then, but it seems there's not much going on. I don't think it's recession related (I noticed the tendency before "the crash").

Naturally I have my own theories on why there's less board activity, but it seems most of it has already been covered.

A counter measure to avoid "board death" may be to allow integration of images, audio and video in posts, regardless of section. After all it's 2009 now.

I agree with this. The board needs to offer the latest tech options that can make a board like this much more interesting these days. Allowing pics to be loaded could be problematic if not strictly moderated, but there must be an option on the software that would allow the mods to check a pic before it is 'approved' for general consumption on the public board? Other sites seem to be able to allow this for their members. Surely this could be incorporated on this site as well in some manner. Then again, this would eat up a lot of bandwidth I would imagine, which costs money. One reason at the moment this is only allowed for members who have donated toward the upkeep of the board is, I imagine, this bandwidth cost.

Cent

(in the USA at the moment for the next few weeks)

I check in here now and then, but it seems there's not much going on. I don't think it's recession related (I noticed the tendency before "the crash").

Naturally I have my own theories on why there's less board activity, but it seems most of it has already been covered.

A counter measure to avoid "board death" may be to allow integration of images, audio and video in posts, regardless of section. After all it's 2009 now.

yes please!!!! this board does seem a little 'old'.

Archived