Where have all the posters gone?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get too excited. JJ's just doing another drive by.

Going through a phase with Eastern European chicks at the moment however the Thai side keeps whispering to me in my dreams(or is it the sporadic e-mail/text that says "I never forget you" I wait for you" that pulls me.

Be careful kid! I am all too familiar with that breed...they are worse as in nuttier and more mercenary than Thai chicks...be careful! I don't want to see you posting about some "Minsk girl." :) Enjoy! Live like you were dying!

• 4 months later...
To those who bemoan the fact that this isnt a 'nightlife' board any more, I seem to recall that we had a board member ('frede' was just one of his tags) who did his level best to post the grittiest details he could. He also did his level best to rub everyone up the wrong way.

There is a certain ego component that goes with the need to tell the world that you just banged 20 girls in every possible orifice, and it pretty much precludes anyone else's view of the world. When the sun shines out of your butt, everyone else rapidly becomes a whore or a fool - in my case, I've been both. Problem is, I dont particularly enjoy being *told* that by someone who seems to be hellbent on emulating Naughty Nigel, one of the more controversial bareback riders ever to find his way to Thailand.

OK, I have to get back to the whoring - the boss will be in soon, and he likes his pound of flesh. ;)

Emulate nigel? Nigel is miles behind

Nigel? he is an amateur. The only thing he does is video a few lame fucks for the stuck at home crowd. His exploits fail in comparison to myself and others on this board...and we are tame compared to others.

As I said earlier Welcome back FREDE! Come/cum in any handbags lately?

Nigel? he is an amateur. The only thing he does is video a few lame fucks for the stuck at home crowd. His exploits fail in comparison to myself and others on this board...and we are tame compared to others.

As I said earlier Welcome back FREDE! [color:red]Come/cum in any handbags lately?[/color]

Old Hippie, you aren't carrying your new pocketbook are you?

I carry an old one as a throw away.

Archived