Where have all the posters gone?

Such an Ironic comment from a guy whom visits Thailand annualy for one reason only.

I find it intriguing that you know so much about me as we have never met and with a bit of luck never will. Or is that you know absolutely nothing about me but make assumptions based on your dislike for me. Rest assured that I don't like you either.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't posted on (or even looked at) this board for a long time because of reasons that Soongmaak alluded to:

"Change the focus to what it was before, on the nightlife. Get rid of all the boring subforums that cater to old hands but have no place on a nightlife board... Kick out the old hands who talk about nothing else but US politics, football, fishing or what else you have..."

I migrated to sites like www.barladies.com, www.bangkoktonight.com and www.tfs2m.com. A lot more fun and more Thai centric, with a bias on nightlife. And, despite some prejudices here, intelligent with it. Funnier, more interesting, more focused.

I migrated to sites like www.barladies.com, www.bangkoktonight.com and www.tfs2m.com. A lot more fun and more Thai centric, with a bias on nightlife. And, despite some prejudices here, intelligent with it. Funnier, more interesting, more focused.

Probably better sites to be on for the hardened sex tourist ;)

I migrated to sites like www.barladies.com' date=' www.bangkoktonight.com and www.tfs2m.com. A lot more fun and more Thai centric, with a bias on nightlife. And, despite some prejudices here, intelligent with it. Funnier, more interesting, more focused. [/quote']

Probably better sites to be on for the hardened sex tourist ;)

Probably better sites for those more than a bit loopy over Jintara as well. ;)

MaoMark's life was an opera of sorts and like most great operas, his ended in tragedy. He died in Spain, alone, years ago. There have been many imitations but none close to the original...

I have been drinking too much beer. The time is hot and sticky for me. I feel like all the day,and I lie at night. The girls are the workers. They must work upon me. Working in my penis, working hardly in the making happy me of me - MaoMark, Bangkok, circa 2002

R.I.P Mao Mark - anyone have his stories - I did a search but they never appeared - be nice to read again. I was one judge of the first writing comp and a entry of his was entered but judged un-enterable due to late notice.

I (and others - Nervous Dog, Carew, Roppongi, Fiery Jack, et al) recognized his genius early, a certain moderator/board owner did not. :nono: It has been speculated his death was hastened when he was banned from the board, true story. We will never know. His distant relative, Drunken Puta, appeared once or twice post mortem to criticize cheap imitation posts, one by a lame Japanese chap. If you send me a private message, somewhere I have bits of his works which I can forward to you offline. Cheers. :thumbup:

Archived