Where have all the posters gone?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to see you back though' date=' Bibblies?

Are you still in LOS? Or have you returned back to the UK now?[/quote']

Hi MooNoi,

I'm still here! Haven't been back since March last year.

Great - let's catch up in August when I'm there. If you're on the same number I'll sms you when I arrive.

BTW... has anyone heard from Julian 2 lately??

Not like him to be absent for so long.

Any news? :dunno:

Odd character. He didn't like Thai women nor had ever visited Thailand nor had any interest in visiting Thailand. He just liked babbling in his own BS.

My guess he was being paid to bombard political websites in the run-up to the election. He probably stumbled on us by accident and stayed for relaxation.

IMO his big mistake was branding everybody he didn't agree with as 'lefties'. Childish 'black and white' stuff. The world doesn't work like that.

Odd character. He didn't like Thai women nor had ever visited Thailand nor had any interest in visiting Thailand. He just liked babbling in his own BS.

My guess he was being paid to bombard political websites in the run-up to the election. He probably stumbled on us by accident and stayed for relaxation.

IMO his big mistake was branding everybody he didn't agree with as 'lefties'. Childish 'black and white' stuff. The world doesn't work like that.

He did more bad then good. If other conservatives were doing the same shit he was doing but on other web sites, no wonder Obama won.

Another one of rogie's one liners was retard.

Archived