Where have all the posters gone?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

"The boring cvnts on those sites tend to get weeded out and don't come back again and again and again... "

If you know of a way to prevent people from coming back again and again, I'm all ears.

Sanuk!

Well I know one person banned from here several times now runs the most popular board, so it might be an idea to keep people coming back here. As for me my impact has been tiny, but it's always easy to look for a scapegoat. I have been blackmailed via this site, had my family threatened and been banned by immigration apparently because some people did not like my posts, you did not want to get involved, up to you. What would get rid of me is an apology, not from the blackmailer who is still here, but from the crybaby who started it all who is still in 'sunny south shields', maybe you should ask him?

Of course it does not help when people let me know over and over that I have been mentioned on here, so what do you expect?

I think a lot of them got put off by whining fucked up posters who get banned, and then keep coming back under new names...

rogie hasn't made it back yet. He did get a little of his rocker by calling everybody a leftist and retard. I gotta feeling those where his mother's favorite words for him along with shit maker.

Archived