Where have all the posters gone?

....sigh....

Let's get this one straight from the start......

You did NOT pay for thr domain name...you paid for web hosting off your own back when you wanted me to start the website agin so that you could sell advertising. Do you think I would let go of the domain name or pass authority to renew to somebody else???

I had and still have my own reasons for not wanting to start the website again which i am certainly not going to go into here.

Also I think you know why you were banned from Nanapong when you avoided a certain person for a few months when I was owed money.

Ok, I stand corrected on that one.

You and Noozy were still the driving force on the old Nanapong. So what's this I hear of a showdown between 2 senior members?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, the link worked. Sounds like it was a good night to be had by all.

Those DC's were plain fantastic :devil: - really was a special time and I only caught a few of them that coincided with my trips.

Pretty sure somewhere I still have an old Nanapong DC ticket - may have to put it on eBay someday :D

Too many other very active boards like Secrets, Addicts, etc. There are a plethora of specialized boards available today that cater to any interest-Pattaya, Cambodia, Ladyboys, etc. Plus, years ago, this board adopted a more general approach as opposed to the nightlife approach it had in its Delphi beginnings when it was one of the few Thailand nightlife boards on the net. At the same time a few posters who were mongers in the beginning settled down and got married. A lot of posters moved on when that happened.

agree, interests can change

Ask stickman what his readers want. He's tried to move away from the nightlife scene in his column but he can't because he'll lose his supporter base. even now his column has an anti-bar theme that constantly appears (see his writing about bargirls who really shouldn't be in the industry). This board appears very cliquey and doesn't have that hardcore type membership that ogle graphic pics of bargirls getting boned. That's why i think this board will never be as popular as pattaya secrets for instance. I'm a member of pattaya secrets and the threads there seem to turn over far far far quicker than on this board.

My next fav was when a certain member was "exposed" during the show 5 5 5 5 5 5

Was that when a certain previous poster on this board (that both you and I know) set fire to his pubes in the bar and things got more-than-slightly out of hand??? :hmmm:

Ask stickman what his readers want. He's tried to move away from the nightlife scene in his column but he can't because he'll lose his supporter base. even now his column has an anti-bar theme that constantly appears (see his writing about bargirls who really shouldn't be in the industry). This board appears very cliquey and doesn't have that hardcore type membership that ogle graphic pics of bargirls getting boned. That's why i think this board will never be as popular as pattaya secrets for instance. I'm a member of pattaya secrets and the threads there seem to turn over far far far quicker than on this board.

As another poster on this thread mentioned earlier, the nightlife section on this board is practically dead. The general tone of this board changed years ago when KS moved away from the focus on nightlife....and many people moved on as a result.

Archived