Where the frak can I go and get on the net and SMOKE in A/C???

No place that I have seen. All the net cafes are non smoking. And yeah, it has been hot lately. Saw on my thermometer this afternoon it was 92 degrees, and that thermometer NEVER sees the sun and is in the shade all day. ;) (Fucking thing would probably explode if it was in the sun here!)

Is there smoking allowed on the bar side in Gulliver's soi 5 still? They have free net access on the wall by the front door on the bar side. Just an idea. In the AC at least.

Good luck.

Free WiFi in Molly Malones SOi Convent (Sala Daeng BTS or MTR to Silom)

Smoking allowed upstairs.

Its 44 C with RH of 35% where I am right now, that gives a Heat Index of 56C (132F) all work stopped on site but I still have to smoke outside.

That's a tough one Mr C. I can't think of anywhere either...

I would have suggested Green Parrot on 33, but a) hear they are remodeling and B) not sure they have internet. And they do not open until 1800.

Do any of the hotels have cigar rooms? Oooo, ya. The Emerald on Rachada. Their Mayfair Bar is cigar friendly. Opens at 1100. Has internet access, tho' unsure of cost. And a couple of good soapies are nearby LOL!

Hope to see ya tomorrow (John's?) or Friday (not sure of my schedule) since I'm outta here Sat for 10 days.

Cheers,

SD

Archived